Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it over for ethnics in the west?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Been reading some some studies about women's racial preferences when it comes to dating. Shit is brutal

Preferences 1

Just according to this, it is about 11.5x more likely that you will be "accepted" if you are white than East Indian
Preferences 2

Once again, the group who is excluded the most, East Indians, have about a 95% exclusion rate. Whereas the most common type of couple in the west, as it is 90% white, is white male white female - but white women only exclude white men at a rate of 4.3%. So does this mean that it is about 22x harder for an East Indian guy to get a date than it is a White guy?

The stats are from online dating from a few years ago so racial perception might have changed a bit but pretty sad shit tbh, especially when the same isn't expected from ethnic women

Thoughts? And if so, how many points does ethnic pheno failo in real life? I would say anywhere from 1-3

Ethnic = Over

unless top 99th percentile ethnic

yes i'm ethnic (half white) and not 6 foot so it's truly over for me.. Women only wanna fuck whites and niggers

It's not over. It never began.

if the question is "is it over?" the answer almost always is "it's over".

It's not over. It never began.

I agree with you. I've long felt extreme discomfort and distrust for White femoids. They clearly view us as inferior to White males.

Being "racepilled" led to lovely realizations.

40% of noodlewhores with a racial preference exclude their own race :lul:

@Moody-Silver Thoughts on this thread? According to your GrAYcel theory, niggers fuck white women and white men can just fuck sheboons. Lurk more:lul:

Never began. Ethnics need to be minimum 8 to be seen as human

Cope, Indians are white.
JBC is law.
pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #183816566

ill never forget we were in religious studies (LOL) and watching some documentary on debates and some indian guy comes on speaking with his curry accent and everyone bursts out laughing (we had no pure indians at our school), its fucking over for currycels ngl

I have a slight bit of doubt tho because I have heard from my friends who live in the west that arabs, although have a hard time getting a white gf, many a times do so, and have it easier than Asians. ESPECIALLY the more south European looking Arabs.

As incel TV puts it: "Don't trust what women say, see what women do".

Last edited:
Let's not forget what women want others to perceive them as is different from how they act and believe.
If we could look into women's sexual history, undoubtedly it'll be more colourful (and less loyal) than what these statistics would lead you to believe.

Chad only tho.

"Its over fot ethnic males" the water is wet and the fire is hot.

Ethnics are mostly volcel since most of these peabrains refuse to go back to their own countries and try to ascend. @tehgymcel420 is a great example of this

Living as an ethnic in the West is the most retarded thing you can do
It would be hard to adjust to a significantly worse quality of life. Pollution, traffic, adulterated food and water, horrible work/life balance and lower purchasing power. It’s easier said than done

Over for them everywhere

Yes, my life is over.

40% of noodlewhores with a racial preference exclude their own race :lul:

@Moody-Silver Thoughts on this thread? According to your GrAYcel theory, niggers fuck white women and white men can just fuck sheboons. Lurk more:lul:
People misunderstand the advantages that niggers have
Niggers have perfect body frame, height, dark triad and masculine features so a nigger with a descent face that doesn't look like a gorilla plus mixed with some Caucasian traits can do better with both white and ethnic women. White men who are not chad have no big advantages because most of them are short, skinny, fat, disgusting faces that look like pigs.

People misunderstand the advantages that niggers have
Niggers have perfect body frame, height, dark triad and masculine features so a nigger with a descent face that doesn't look like a gorilla plus mixed with some Caucasian traits can do better with both white and ethnic women. White men who are not chad have no big advantages because most of them are short, skinny, fat, disgusting faces that look like pigs.
Delusional

You know its over when you see this very dynamic playing out in a so-called liberal place like San Francisco.

It never began. You have to be blind or retarded to not see that men of color get discriminated heavily in dating, a lot of times, by white washed ethnic foids especially noodlewhores.

These are foids with BLM and LGBTQ on their instagram, tiktok, and tinder profiles jfl... Not just a few of em with BLM on their profiles, a boat ton of them do.

Last edited:
Possibly, but its of no importance curries can go back to curristan for a bride. Don't say you can't because I personally know and have seen many bald Indian manlets with wives. There wives are always same height or shorter. You guys underrate your status in your home countries

It would be hard to adjust to a significantly worse quality of life. Pollution, traffic, adulterated food and water, horrible work/life balance and lower purchasing power. It’s easier said than done
Possibly, but its of no importance curries can go back to curristan for a bride. Don't say you can't because I personally know and have seen many bald Indian manlets with wives. There wives are always same height or shorter. You guys underrate your status in your home countries

You know its over when you see this very dynamic playing out in a so-called liberal place like San Francisco.

It never began. You have to be blind or retarded to not see that men of color get discriminated heavily in dating, a lot of times, by white washed ethnic foids especially noodlewhores.

These are foids with BLM and LGBTQ on their instagram, tiktok, and tinder profiles jfl... Not just a few of em with BLM on their profiles, a boat ton of them do.

Whitecels need to protect their egos. The denial of JBW is massive copium.

I am not saying whitecels can't be incel, quite the opposite, but I would wager most are nearcels or standardcels. Very few can claim to be trucels like ethnics.

We even have white users on here saying they will never date black women or noodlewhores (which is fine imo, my stance is one can still have preferences and standards while still identifying as incel), but then they go and deny JBW despite numerous studies, empirical evidence and casual observation.

As for 'returning to our countries', my country of origin is the one I was born in, the USA. There is nowhere for me to 'return' to. US was built on immigration, so its nonsensical to tell productive ethnics to go back to their country too. Besides hypergamy exists everywhere and hence so does JBW. We can't escape the mog.