Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over for a chad faced dwarf?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

5'6 autist
★★★
According to the internet any guy that is 4'10 or under is considered a dwarf. If a 4'10 guy (king of the dwarfs) had a chad face being better looking than 99.9% of other guys would it still be over for him?

unless he is moneymaxxed, yes

unless he is moneymaxxed, yes
There's no one that couldn't get at least one gold digger slay if they had enough money, some bitches will do anything for money

if he's NT and a lean pretty boy I think he could still get a gf around his height or slightly taller.

no, he's fucked

No not over. Dwarves can definitely score. But mainly with other dwarves.

I took a day walk at one of my country's high mountains recently. There was an older, dwarf couple there. They were quite cool people actually, I was unironically happy for them.

My city is the centre of the government, you see a lot of dwarves there, because the government has a high quota for disabled/diversity hires. A lot of them look very grim and depressed and alone.

if he's NT and a lean pretty boy I think he could still get a gf around his height or slightly taller.
4'11 girls are pretty common so maybe, having more of a pretty look than a masc look would help a lot as well since nobody can look masculine at that kind of height

No not over. Dwarves can definitely score. But mainly with other dwarves.

I took a day walk at one of my country's high mountains recently. There was an older, dwarf couple there. They were quite cool people actually, I was unironically happy for them.

My city is the centre of the government, you see a lot of dwarves there, because the government has a high quota for disabled/diversity hires. A lot of them look very grim and depressed and alone.
The problem would be actually finding the other dwarfs

having more of a pretty look than a masc look would help a lot as well since nobody can look masculine at that kind of height
that's what I think too
Also, I think he would only have a chance IRL. If he meets a lot of women IRL he will find some who are ok with his height, but if he tried online dating they either wouldn't swipe or they wouldn't realise how short he is and then be too shocked to take him seriously when they meet up.

Brutal, I'm only like 2-3 inches taller than this guy and he facemogs me to mumbai

The problem would be actually finding the other dwarfs

I can imagine it is absolutely grueling for the dwarf dudes.

You know as an incel, that ugly women are often the most brutal in how they bash and put down indel tier dudes. Like, the fact that you thought you had a chance with her, was a personal slap in the face to her and she's offended. (Whereas Staceys are often quite cool, because they are secure and confident that they know they're hot, and there's nothing your ugly ass could do to threaten that, so there's no problem talking to you.)

I bet there are a lot of chad-only dwarf foids, and I bet they brutally reject dwarf men. :foidSoy: "OMG loser, did you really think I'm gonna fuck you just because we're both short?"