Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is it over for 177cm (5'9)

No. Still a normal height.

cope, average zoomer is 6'6, ethnics and old people decrease the mean.
No it isnt. Where are all this giant chads? I legit never saw in years a man that could be classified as a chad and tallfags have gigantism disproportiante faces, good looking ones are extremely rare, can be only cherry picked from billions of people.

No it isnt. Where are all this giant chads? I legit never saw in years a man that could be classified as a chad and tallfags have gigantism disproportiante faces, good looking ones are extremely rare, can be only cherry picked from billions of people.
Source: my ass.

Source: my ass.
Likewise. Find me one proof that average zoomer height is 6'6. You guys forgot how to think for yourself or use common sense. If you dont see something almost never how can that be the fucking average.

Likewise. Find me one proof that average zoomer height is 6'6. You guys forgot how to think for yourself or use common sense. If you dont see something almost never how can that be the fucking average.
I think he's trolling... :feelskek:

But being 5'9 is a crossroads of sorts, for foids; over if also a ethnic subhuman, but you can also reasonably be saved and ascend as a Chadlite/Chad if you have a good face. :feelshehe:

It's over for anyone under 6ft

Bro 177cm is 5'9 ¾ so it's closer to 5'10
I'm 178 cm which is 5'10

Btw at what time of the day did you measure your height

bruh im 167cm 20 years old ):
Im fucking over

Last edited:
and how to meet someone with such height?
I cannot complain about the appearance