Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it okay for a incel to wear makeup

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I have nothing against it because it only makes your skin look better if you have acne and shit

idk
I think you would just give people a reason to mock you
because you're a man, and only toilets are allowed to wear makeup (fraud their smv)

Last edited:
I tried makeup in my late teens/young adulthood. Looked shit tbh and was bullied by Foids because of it.

No you will be bullied
Just dont be figured out game. in a desperate game like this anything goes. stop being a crab in a bucketcel

Makeup is bad for your skin, but there are natural tinted sun screens you can use that cover up small scars and zits.

idk
I think you would just give people a reason to mock you for it
because you're a man, and only toilets are allowed to wear makeup
Covering up acne and red shit in your face is hard to tell I think only gays might noticed the make up

Just dont be figured out game. in a desperate game like this anything goes stop being a crab in a bucket
Idk wtf youre on about but if you wear makeup as an ugly male you will be bullied and made fun of by every women and normie you come across

Last edited:
No.

Gay thread, gay question.

Still not chad

Bruh come on

GtQPUD5

Keep in mind that men invented makeup and only men in every day life were wearing makeup in Middle Ages. Foids just stole it later and have made it their property. Yes, makeup is a creation by (and for) men.
It’s not the Middle Ages though.

I see clowns from time to time

just don't wear a base dude, I personaly wore pencil on my eyebrows for a short while and nobody mocked me, but wearing a thick base...just no
eyes makeup kinda passes though

just don't wear a base dude, I personaly wore pencil on my eyebrows for a short while and nobody mocked me, but wearing a thick base...just no
eyes makeup kinda passes though

naw I want to use likethe stuff for ur skin

I only tried makeup once and my mom put it on me to conceal this huge area where I had a lot of red pimples due to my acne, never again though since makeup is for faggots and whores.

I only tried makeup once and my mom put it on me to conceal this huge area where I had a lot of red pimples due to my acne, never again though since makeup is for faggots and whores.
she wanted u to know u were ugli

Seriously, I should've worn makeup and went on roadtrips trying to get laid in my late teens/early 20s when I still had hair, I would've gotten laid. Toxic viewpoints towards men wearing makeup kept me an incel :feelsree:

Seriously, I should've worn makeup and went on roadtrips trying to get laid in my late teens/early 20s when I still had hair, I would've gotten laid. Toxic viewpoints towards men wearing makeup kept me an incel :feelsree:

ye I really want to do it to cover red shit like. It’s not easy to spot unless u do it like a British thot cuz they are like clowns

extreme times extreme measures

Idc if its gay, if you're born below average but not completely hopeless, frauding helps. Foids are cheating so why can't we. I tint my brows and hair with henna dye and cover dark circles with concealer. If it looks like shit you're doing it wrong, it should look invisible.

depends on the situation I'd say

Everyday life? hell no

special occasions? you could get away with it.

Makeup is bad for your skin, but there are natural tinted sun screens you can use that cover up small scars and zits.
can you post info?

I only put on a small amount then rub it off lightly with a tissue so it doesn't look like I have anything on.
and it still works well?

It doesn't do any miracles for me, but my skin isn't that bad so maybe that's why it doesn't help much.

Yes, it will still cover light scars that way.
D
Does it hide red spots