Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it ok to have a body pillow of a 16yr old before I was 18?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I have a body pillow that I got before I turned 18. Does the character technically age with me? or am I now a pedo because of a pillow I got before I turned 18. What are the rules behind this?

Ummmmm, Ahhhhhh.

Is it ok to have a body pillow of a 16yr old​

I got a daki of a 14yo in my 20s
Yoko

it's soy as hell how you're stressing over this OP

you should be internally comfortable liking your lolis, your only concern should be persecution by normies

animefaggots shot dead

I wish I had a body pillow at young age. Also technically speaking my waifu is close to my age because at the time of the release she was like teenage.

That is my concern
Either don't have a body pillow or hide it well if others are in your space then, you'll always get blamed for it.

Reminder that dakimajkuras are usually just sleeves which you should remove and wash anyway, so you can fold up your loli daki covers and put on a buxom daki to seem more normie to visitors I guess?

Mercury

oh shi Mercury is 14 too... hm

Tsunade

there you go, a wrinkly 50yo masquerading as a 30yo cougar

Hug
Hug2
Lying

bitches love guys with loli dakis though, you need to advertise it with confidence and foids will be raping you before you can blink

Last edited:
Either don't have a body pillow or hide it well if others are in your space then, you'll always get blamed for it.

Reminder that dakimajkuras are usually just sleeves which you should remove and wash anyway, so you can fold up your loli daki covers and put on a buxom daki to seem more normie to visitors I guess?

View attachment 417750

oh shi Mercury is 14 too... hm

View attachment 417751

there you go, a wrinkly 50yo masquerading as a 30yo cougar

View attachment 417752View attachment 417753View attachment 417754

bitches love guys with loli dakis though, you need to advertise it with confidence and foids will be raping you before you can blink
Top kek, was more worried from a legal stand point and having my life ruined with everyone thinking im a pedo. (As if it wasn't as crap as it already was things can always get worse)

Morals are for sheeple do what ever u love

Never had one.
But i might consider in the future.