Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it normal to go in public without pants on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
For Americans im talking about the stuff u wear under your trousers.

Is it normal to b in public with trousers on and no pants underneath?

I did this when I went to me corner store just 2mins away from my house and it just felt comfy and of course there's no way of anyone noticin unless I get a boner

I heard in a podcast dis 50yro comedian said he did it when he was younger

Dis a normal thing to do?

you mean underwear

Yes, as a penguin

Only when I'm running. Every other time I go outside, I wear underwear. I rarely ever wear underwear at home if I'm wearing pants though. It's either boxers or pants at home

Only when I'm running. Every other time I go outside, I wear underwear. I rarely ever wear underwear at home if I'm wearing pants though. It's either boxers or pants at home
Why no underwear when runnin?

Does it not swing about and b rlly visable?
I where dark, tight sweatpants. My penis doesn't swing because the sweats are tighter than usual and it's hard to discern the shape of my penis in the dark material. I only wear boxers when I wear light colored sweatpants.

I where dark, tight sweatpants. My penis doesn't swing because the sweats are tighter than usual and it's hard to discern the shape of my penis in the dark material. I only wear boxers when I wear light colored sweatpants.
Fairs g

No, it is not normal, people dont venture out in their underwear. You can do it if you want, but chances of some roastie mother or SJW bitch calling cops on you is high.

No, it is not normal, people dont venture out in their underwear. You can do it if you want, but chances of some roastie mother or SJW bitch calling cops on you is high.
I meant u go on with trousers on and no underwear underneath

I meant u go on with trousers on and no underwear underneath
That should be allright, as long people dont get to see whats underneath, all is fairgame.

Yes, pretty normal.
Where do you live?
Niger?