Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it normal to be traumatized after years of getting heightmogged?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I will never feel like a real man
that's the worst part about it for me, it's impossible to feel masculine when the majority of guys are taller than you

that's the worst part about it for me, it's impossible to feel masculine when the majority of guys are taller than you
I've started to cry when I've realized that I will never be a real man.You can't feel masculine if you're below 6'3/6/4

I've started to cry when I've realized that I will never be a real man.You can't feel masculine if you're below 6'3/6/4
If I was tall I would literally get dopamine from just walking around seeing everyone below me, main character trait

If I was tall I would literally get dopamine from just walking around seeing everyone below me, main character trait
Same. My whole personality would be different. I would be social and extroverted. Low inhib with no anxiety. Literally on tutorial mode. I would be motivated to gymmaxx because I could actual get decent. Curry tax would be paid in full. My autism would be masked with the height halo. People would respect me.

And here I am, one ragefuel post away from going ER.