Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it natural to feel anger when you dont get laid

Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Turkcel
★★
I mean is it natural in nature when you are involuntary celibate to feel anger and resenment towards the world especially foids ?

My balls feel like a fucking hammer from all this built up testosterone

Testosterone is produced at 9 to 12 mg of day in healthy men. Feeling weight in yours balls is almost assuredly not from excess T. You should see a doctor, brocel.

Testosterone is produced at 9 to 12 mg of day in healthy men. Feeling weight in yours balls is almost assuredly not from excess T. You should see a doctor, brocel.
Kek nah I'm just being hyperbolic. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yes, it's natural, in a healthy society you could beat them for not letting them giving you their pussy, in natural state you should rape them for it, but alas our society is unfortunetly inherently feminin, so you can't allow yourself to be angry, InkIe!!!!

No sex isn't everything in life
Its one of the things that nature pushesh species to do especially males.And if you go agaist nature (not reproducing) of course you are gonna be angry and sad.Thats why feminist and trans faggots are always "angry" and not knowing what they want because they go agaist nature.

Yes, it's natural, in a healthy society you could beat them for not letting them giving you their pussy, in natural state you should rape them for it, but alas our society is unfortunetly inherently feminin, so you can't allow yourself to be angry, InkIe!!!!
Imagine being in the mongolian horde doing whatever you want

No sex isn't everything in life
IMG 20240808 000156

Is that so??

yes, it's human nature. anyone who doesn't feel angry is just low-t

y es. do you mayb think its your body saying go out and seize a cu nt to creampee

Same. When I bought a sex doll helped though. It’s far better than jerking off and feels good to do the motions of sex while watching hot videos or looking at hot pics of women on my tablet while fucking the doll.

Same. When I bought a sex doll helped though. It’s far better than jerking off and feels good to do the motions of sex while watching hot videos or looking at hot pics of women on my tablet while fucking the doll.
I'll probably get a flesh light in the future just to try it. :feelsokman:

I'll probably get a flesh light in the future just to try it. :feelsokman:
Sex doll is better because you can lay it out on your bed and go through the motions of actual sex. Feels good to actually do the motions of real sex. My sex doll is just a basic torso one that was $170 on Amazon. Well worth it. You just gotta clean it out occasionally

Sex doll is better because you can lay it out on your bed and go through the motions of actual sex. Feels good to actually do the motions of real sex. My sex doll is just a basic torso one that was $170 on Amazon. Well worth it. You just gotta clean it out occasionally
Will have to try :feelsmusic:

Yes it is especially when everyone around you is and you aren't

Will have to try :feelsmusic:
You need to. It’s so well worth the money, and is a good way to ease some sexual tension. It has a fuckable vagina and asshole. The sex doll’s asshole is better because it’s tighter. Initially, I didn’t feel much fucking the doll because death grip syndrome had desensitized me, but after only using the doll for a few weeks, it feels better and more normal sensations

Yes. Asides from the inherent unfairness of our situation, sex is one of the most effective ways of dealing with stress. As an incel, you're basically swimming in a sea of cortisol. I constantly feel irritable, anxious and agitated.

Yes. Asides from the inherent unfairness of our situation, sex is one of the most effective ways of dealing with stress. As an incel, you're basically swimming in a sea of cortisol. I constantly feel irritable, anxious and agitated.
didnt know that ty brocel