Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it my fault? My parents's fault?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★
I grew up in a religion family,went to a religious school (middle school -high school) . This school was fucked up . It was very strict (no normal pants ,no haircut,only shortttttt hair )
Long skirt for the girls , no makeup,no wings,onlt short nails ...etc we were not allowed to use phone even before classes start.We must attend mass every 2 Sunday, if we're late for classes or mass we're punished or sent home and must back with our parents.

If the guy below the director ( I don't how to say this title in English) asked you to push your pants so it can stay above your knees and it can't he sent you home.
In conclusion you can say not many girls attended my school and the ones that were there weren't too beautiful. The ratio was fucked up by 9th grade .

I missed those times, the education was great even though we had to study for at least 15 subjects each year. I was frustrated bc students in other schools had pretty girls ,good boy/girl ratio, could wear skinny pants,have haircut,have long hair ,were happier. Each year I tought it'd be better but it didn't. Who should I blame ? The school? Me ? My parents?
However many guys did have sexual experiences even at this school, maybe they were pro at their neighborhood too. Btw my middle school was boys only. This played a huge role of my inceldom bc I didn't have experience in my neighborhood either. Going to a mixed middle school would make a difference for me.

When I was looking at my pictures I was ugly ngl. I was skinny (more than I am now),tall ,shorttt hair .I Did grow my hair after highschool,but I cut it again bc I came to the west and I'm staying at my Christian family.I noticed a huge difference on how people treated me with long hair. It's sad I can't live my life how I want....
There are black parents that are cool,I got unlucky.

Brutal parentscontrollingyourlifepill.

I grew up in a religion family,went to a religious school (middle school -high school) . This school was fucked up . It was very strict (no normal pants ,no haircut,only shortttttt hair )
Long skirt for the girls , no makeup,no wings,onlt short nails ...etc we were not allowed to use phone even before classes start.We must attend mass every 2 Sunday, if we're late for classes or mass we're punished or sent home and must back with our parents.

If the guy below the director ( I don't how to say this title in English) asked you to push your pants so it can stay above your knees and it can't he sent you home.
In conclusion you can say not many girls attended my school and the ones that were there weren't too beautiful. The ratio was fucked up by 9th grade .

I missed those times, the education was great even though we had to study for at least 15 subjects each year. I was frustrated bc students in other schools had pretty girls ,good boy/girl ratio, could wear skinny pants,have haircut,have long hair ,were happier. Each year I tought it'd be better but it didn't. Who should I blame ? The school? Me ? My parents?
However many guys did have sexual experiences even at this school, maybe they were pro at their neighborhood too. Btw my middle school was boys only. This played a huge role of my inceldom bc I didn't have experience in my neighborhood either. Going to a mixed middle school would make a difference for me.

When I was looking at my pictures I was ugly ngl. I was skinny (more than I am now),tall ,shorttt hair .I Did grow my hair after highschool,but I cut it again bc I came to the west and I'm staying at my Christian family.I noticed a huge difference on how people treated me with long hair. It's sad I can't live my life how I want....
There are black parents that are cool,I got unlucky.
shieeeet nigga. What da fuck is the point and use of that religion if it cant get you a pussy or income. Shieeeet throw it the garbage bin

I don't want to go to hell
then throw the religion in the bin for now and repent when you old and be a religious cuck when you old. For now just sin

dont forget Jesus is love so you got nothing to fear

then throw the religion in the bin for now and repent when you old and be a religious cuck when you old. For now just sin
Wouldn't this be a case of hypocrisy that would not be accepted? If you don't believe now, how will you believe later?!It seems more like fear of death than genuine belief.

Wouldn't this be a case of hypocrisy that would not be accepted? If you don't believe now, how will you believe later?!It seems more like fear of death than genuine belief.
He is christian not muslim. In christianity Jesus is love, God is love and forgiving,. Just repent of your sins and all is forgiven, paradise is 100% garunteed.

In Islam Allah is not forgiving like the christian God. In Islam it is the value of your life time works that get you into paradise or not. Thats why you dont understand. Its 2 different concepts which will confuse you

He is christian not muslim. In christianity Jesus is love, God is love and forgiving,. Just repent of your sins and all is forgiven, paradise is 100% garunteed.

In Islam Allah is not forgiving like the christian God. In Islam it is the value of your life time works that get you into paradise or not. Thats why you dont understand. Its 2 different concepts which will confuse you
I understand now. Thanks for the clarification.

I didn't even have to read any further than this and I didn't.
It will never begin for you.
You have been brainwashed and you will never be normal again.

I didn't even have to read any further than this and I didn't.
It will never begin for you.
You have been brainwashed and you will never be normal again.
Even if I try to hangout with normies , participating in events?