Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Is it more attractive to be tall or muscular?

Tall for sure.

Ofc these disgusting whores had to make fun of him for being short, fucking foids. Why are humans so mean

Anyone can do roids.
LL is a scam.

he facemogs me into the earths core

both look ugly on foids

Whale makes fun of short man
landwhales have an smv higher than 99% of men, but everyone can see they're ugly

so they try to bitch at men for no reason to big themselves up

It's not like that here

Tall, Women ain’t even that attracted to muscular Men anymore, they like skinny Femboys.

Obviously its more important to be tall than muscular

Tall, Women ain’t even that attracted to muscular Men anymore, they like skinny Femboys.
They were never even attracted to overly muscular men in the first place. Bones are all that matter

need a machete for these ones

Tall obviously. Women don't even like muscles they like androgynes looking men.

in the future foids won't even be attracted to tall men, they will be exclusively attracted to korean femboys who have had gender reassignment surgery

in the future foids won't even be attracted to tall men, they will be exclusively attracted to korean femboys who have had gender reassignment surgery
and are pro at dancing to shitty kpop songs

At least they’re honest and not selling him bluepilled cope… can’t believe the bar is so unbelievably low for femroaches that I actually just said that

They’ll probably take tall and feminine, I think muscles are overrated amongst the Male population now, maybe in the 70s or 80s being muscular would get you something.

No shit. The only ones shocked by this are redditors

Cope, tails and his retarded idea of literal ftm looking twinks being sexually successful has been disproven. Your average tall and muscular high tier normie can easily be a chad if he is neurotypical. Most people are either skinny fat or plain fat, being muscular is one of the most important dimorphic qualities once you meet the looks and height threshold.
They were never even attracted to overly muscular men in the first place. Bones are all that matter
True but all slayers are tall and built for a reason.
The only ones actually attracted to kpop singers past 15 are horrid looking fat and brown foids.

Anyone can do roids.
I don't know why most people are against roids, living to muh retirement age as an incel isn't worth it, you may as well become intimidating. Most roids are just time savers anyways, no reason to lift for like two/three years just to fill out a small shirt when you could do it in one or two cycles.

The only ones actually attracted to kpop singers past 15 are horrid looking fat and brown foids.
most western foids are ugly once over 15

They’ll probably take tall and feminine, I think muscles are overrated amongst the Male population now, maybe in the 70s or 80s being muscular would get you something.
idk tons of guys use roids now so it's probably oversaturated too

drugs are bad btw

Height > muscle. I hate how mean they were to him for no fucking reason tho.

I don't know why most people are against roids, living to muh retirement age as an incel isn't worth it, you may as well become intimidating. Most roids are just time savers anyways, no reason to lift for like two/three years just to fill out a small shirt when you could do it in one or two cycles.
Correct.
I don't know the reason behind this sentiment but I suspect they don't want weaker and smaller guys to level the playing field.
It's only the genetically gifted that'll tell you to stay natty and get results, because it worked for them.

Cope, tails and his retarded idea of literal ftm looking twinks being sexually successful has been disproven. Your average tall and muscular high tier normie can easily be a chad if he is neurotypical. Most people are either skinny fat or plain fat, being muscular is one of the most important dimorphic qualities once you meet the looks and height threshold.
Most of the teen heart throbs Women like are usually feminine looking, I said Femboy as a joke, but take a look at Timothee Chalamet, Tom Holland, Young Leonardo, Young Johnny Depp, all of those guys are feminine looking.

As for Muscle being important, not really, High tier normies can stay skinny and still get a decent amount of Women, same goes for most Chads, it becomes a positive trait once everything else is in line same goes for almost anything else (Hair, Smell, etc).

most western foids are ugly once over 15
Doesn't matter, who do you think a foid that age would fuck? Some 5'7 rice with makeup on or a well built white D1 basketball player?
idk tons of guys use roids now so it's probably oversaturated too

drugs are bad btw
Most men are extremely out of shape and only like a tenth at most among gym-goers bother to take roids, most people who go to the gym are sedentary office workers anyways.
>Drugs are bad
Our bodies produce test.

Doesn't matter, who do you think a foid that age would fuck? Some 5'7 rice with makeup on or a well built white D1 basketball player?
you said they're attracted to kpopmaxxed ricechads, if they're attracted then they'd fuck them

if some kpop band came to the us and wanted to fuck young foids, they could 100% do it

you said they're attracted to kpopmaxxed ricechads,
Yes but it's not sexual in nature, again it's only fat brown foids that are into this shit most of the time, that's what I've seen irl anyways.
if they're attracted then they'd fuck them
Doesn't matter since they are not of age, asians develop slower in comparison to other races, amwf is still rare even with muh kpop.

Most of the teen heart throbs Women like are usually feminine looking, I said Femboy as a joke, but take a look at Timothee Chalamet, Tom Holland, Young Leonardo, Young Johnny Depp, all of those guys are feminine looking.
Yes but you neglect to acknowledge the fact that they are all famous, I don't doubt that they wouldn't be successful with women without fame but having some muscle and ab definition is important even if you aren't a robust chad with 25 lbs of muscle.
As for Muscle being important, not really, High tier normies can stay skinny and still get a decent amount of Women
Yeah and I don't doubt that they get cucked either unless they are actually tall (>6'2). Everybody above incel tier looks benefits from a muscular body, it's surprisingly rare to find someone with one since impulse control is at an all time low.
, same goes for most Chads, it becomes a positive trait once everything else is in line same goes for almost anything else (Hair, Smell, etc).
I agree but an avg height normie with muscle and decent frame will at least get a couple of hookups. This is a classic thread for a reason.

Last edited:
Ofc these disgusting whores had to make fun of him for being short, fucking foids. Why are humans so mean
It’s human nature to want to crush those weaker than you

they have masculine face bones and feminine nose and flesh and hair