Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it morally wrong to ascend with your cousin?

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I have two cousins in the Philippines that are dating and had a baby together. Cousin marriage is not legal in the philippines but it is not uncommon for cousins to date each other in small villages. My mom's side of the family is very low IQ and comes from a shitty third world village. I will admit that I have considered going to the Philippines and meeting some of my cousins with the hope of maybe dating one of them. My mom's extended family is huge. I have many first and second cousins in their teens and 20s. Would that be wrong? Am I mentally disturbed to even consider this? And am I delusional to think I would even have a chance with any of them?

Would that be wrong? Am I mentally disturbed to even consider this? And am I delusional to think I would even have a chance with any of them?
No man, I say go for it.
If I had a nice cousin who wanted to be with me, I would totally do it.

No man, I say go for it.
If I had a nice cousin who wanted to be with me, I would totally do it.
Lmao this tbh

It happens more often than we think.

I wouldn’t advise it in some situations but there’s nothing morally “wrong” with doing so

I want to go to the Philippines to ascend there. What are my chances of getting a jb?

2nd cousin sure. i bet more people would do this especially if they had little or no contact with their cousins. i wouldnt have kids tho.

beat me to it

I want to go to the Philippines to ascend there. What are my chances of getting a jb?

I've never been to the Philippines before. Whenever my family would take trips there, I always asked to stay home. But now I plan on going next time my family visits which is in August. I will be able to answer your question better once I go there and see what the dating culture is like.
But from what I've heard, it's easy for white guys to ascend there. Are you white? Or at least white passing? The age of consent in the philippines is 12 so it's probably the perfect country for you to try to ascend with a loli.

I have two cousins in the Philippines that are dating and had a baby together. Cousin marriage is not legal in the philippines but it is not uncommon for cousins to date each other in small villages. My mom's side of the family is very low IQ and comes from a shitty third world village. I will admit that I have considered going to the Philippines and meeting some of my cousins with the hope of maybe dating one of them. My mom's extended family is huge. I have many first and second cousins in their teens and 20s. Would that be wrong? Am I mentally disturbed to even consider this? And am I delusional to think I would even have a chance with any of them?
depends on your culture

I have many first and second cousins in their teens and 20s. Would that be wrong? Am I mentally disturbed to even consider this? And am I delusional to think I would even have a chance with any of them?

I honestly don't see a moral problem

I will play dueling banjos at your wedding br0!

Not against the idea I guess. But I dont think its possible for me because I have no communication connections with my cousins.
Who is @-BrettyBoy- and why is everyone tagging him? Did he ascend with his cousin? :ha..feels:
wincestmaxxing.
/s

i wouldn't have sex with my cousin

Honestly it isn't morally wrong to ascend with your cousin depending on where you live and what is the cultural norm for having sex. It probably is normal to fuck your cousin in the Philippines, honestly just fuck her already and make her your cumslave.

No, is she young and cute

Go for it bro. Since you’re mixed there’s less chance of genetic problems if you have kids. Plus your US citizenship will make you more desirable to all the foids over there

Women are fucking dogs and you care about fucking someone with the same relative as you

No, is she young and cute

There isn't any particular cousin I have in mind. I've never met any of my cousins in the Philippines. But I have a huge extended family in the Philippines with many first and second cousins in their teens and twenties. However, my mom did recently show me pictures on facebook of her cousin's family. Her cousin's daughter (my second cousin) is 14 and cute as fuck. But that is too young for me. I know there are lots of ephebocels on here who would jump at that opportunity, but I don't feel comfortable with it. Also, her parents are quite catholic and strict from what my mom tells me so there's no way they'd allow their daughter to be with me. And let's face it--I'm ugly. She probably wouldn't be interested in me anyway. I'd have better luck going after one of the uglier women in my family. There are quite a few to choose from. Most of them are obese too. :lul:

Last edited:
Sure, it's a great idea, especially in the Philippines. If you come from a white country and can speak English and stuff, you'll be popular among your family. If you can, then I would strongly recommend doing so.
beat me to it
Beats me. XD

I can’t speak on the morality of it. But I would never want to fuck a cousin.

I would if I had that option tbh

Why go for a relation when there are plenty of dirt poor girls who would consider you a god.

Anyway breeding with cousins is a terrible idea, just one generation of cousin marriage resulting in children drops IQ by like 5-10 points.

No, I'd do it if I could but my cousins are all taller than me so I don't even have a chance with them.

No, man, if you think you have chance, go for it. I don't think it's wrong, but fuck morals, we live in clown world.

I would fuck my sister tbh...

If I could have that opportunity I will take it

Fucking ur cousin is fine

Hell No, Ascension by any means necessary, I wish I had a pretty cousin to be with

If you have no chance with random foid why do you think you have more chance with your cousin..:dafuckfeels: ?

Depends on which cousin 2nd cousin is always better.

Why go for a relation when there are plenty of dirt poor girls who would consider you a god.

Anyway breeding with cousins is a terrible idea, just one generation of cousin marriage resulting in children drops IQ by like 5-10 points.
THIS, more likely for your kid to have birth defect, like that japanese incel that got insane from being bullied for having webbed finger.
Why not just go for the poor foid tbh, you have more chance with them
I would fuck my sister tbh...
I hope you have no sister...

Fuck no, If you want to fuck your cousin go for it, but if she wants to fuck you you arent an incel.

I haven't met any of them in person yet. I tried to add a few of them on facebook and they left my requests pending for months. They never responded to my messages either. They live in the Philipines but they have white men on their friends lists. So unfair. But I am visiting in August to meet them and my entire Philipino family for the first time so who knows what'll happen. Theyll probably treat me like the foids in the states.