Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is it me or the world is getting worse

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
through my obeservations i hear alot of killings and murders nowadays its like it was before but now it is increasing like no tommorw ngl and the worst thing is everything went to shit now females want high tier normies or chads only and reject the other 90 percent so it makes it hard to even get a girlfriend nowadays let alone going to college. people became more cruel and evil ngl they like to gaslight you or manipulate you to get something out of u and the cycle goes on i really hope this worlds ends because living is like hell on earth a day is like 1000 days spent on this world this is how hard it is for a ugly male ngl and the sad thing is empathy and sympathy is gone ngl the past day i saw a guy braking a bmw supercar no remorese for his actions and people shooting eachother like its a videogame all type of fucking messed up shit and the lgtbq propganda skyrocketing ngl we see male with female thongs and shit like wtf happened to our world the bluepillers are fooled by the goverment ngl and dont know that they are being mind controlled through music and media

It's social media. It's made all these kids feel entitled. They're basically grown up kids who never learned manners.

It's social media. It's made all these kids feel entitled. They're basically grown up kids who never learned manners.
i agree with you 100 percent these kids be cussing out grown men like its a joke to them

yes, all the bad things we saw in the past decades, were just rising trends

arguably normies were already behaving like this in the 90s, if you were paying attention, ruthless and greedy and competitive over the slightest thing, but all their bad habits were just rising trends

niggas were barely getting started

this shit ends with normie men getting into fist fights to impress literal prostitutes

through my obeservations i hear alot of killings and murders nowadays its like it was before but now it is increasing like no tommorw ngl and the worst thing is everything went to shit now females want high tier normies or chads only and reject the other 90 percent so it makes it hard to even get a girlfriend nowadays let alone going to college. people became more cruel and evil ngl they like to gaslight you or manipulate you to get something out of u and the cycle goes on i really hope this worlds ends because living is like hell on earth a day is like 1000 days spent on this world this is how hard it is for a ugly male ngl and the sad thing is empathy and sympathy is gone ngl the past day i saw a guy braking a bmw supercar no remorese for his actions and people shooting eachother like its a videogame all type of fucking messed up shit and the lgtbq propganda skyrocketing ngl we see male with female thongs and shit like wtf happened to our world the bluepillers are fooled by the goverment ngl and dont know that they are being mind controlled through music and media
The world is progressively getting worse everyday

they are still barely getting started, btw.

you see anyone else go "damn, this sucks, we need to turn this ship around, we need to start over" besides permavirgins?

no. everyone loves this shit.

they are still barely getting started, btw.

you see anyone else go "damn, this sucks, we need to turn this ship around, we need to start over" besides permavirgins?

no. everyone loves this shit.
yeah :cryfeels::cryfeels: fuck this world

With the way sexual selection is taking place, you can expecz a lot of men to chimp out and want to ounish society. It is inevitable.

One has to be naiv to think men will stay silent with the way things are going.

With the way sexual selection is taking place, you can expecz a lot of men to chimp out and want to ounish society. It is inevitable.

yeah i hope some type of rebellion happens

*expect
*punish