Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it me or people are getting dumber?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
You now have peanut brains lecturing on TEDX. You have fashion models/deformed people lecturing about how they learned beauty doesn't matter.

And people actually sit and listen to this shit. The average model posts thousands of selfies online, and this bitch strolls along saying "oh beauty is bullshit lol". Have we really sunk this low? What happened to basic logic and reasoning?
You don't have to be a blackpill afficinado to know this

Last edited:
What happened to basic logic and reasoning?
Thrown out of the window long ago... along with freedom of speech and the patriarchy.

I have a theory, people are getting dumber because they don't get enough stimulation. You see, when people think,mihaly csikszentmihalyi describes this as 'flow', where you are focused on completing that goal, no distractions or outside stimuli. It's like you're in your own man cave, thinking... You actually have to do the work instead of getting knowledge spoonfed to you like most normies

Pointless excuses women make up in arguments. That's what all this is for. To try and guilt trip you to get their way whenever they want. "Beauty isn't everything. But hight, strength, popularity and looks all matter for men" seems pretty fair ngl

Im dumb sometimes ans not dumb other times

I have a theory, people are getting dumber because they don't get enough stimulation. You see, when people think,mihaly csikszentmihalyi describes this as 'flow', where you are focused on completing that goal, no distractions or outside stimuli. It's like you're in your own man cave, thinking... You actually have to do the work instead of getting knowledge spoonfed to you like most normies

Very good actually, where can I read on this
Im dumb sometimes ans not dumb other times
You can only be dumb once

You now have peanut brains lecturing on TEDX. You have fashion models/deformed people lecturing about how they learned beauty doesn't matter.

And people actually sit and listen to this shit. The average model posts thousands of selfies online, and this bitch strolls along saying "oh beauty is bullshit lol". Have we really sunk this low? What happened to basic logic and reasoning?
You don't have to be a blackpill afficinado to know this
people are getting dumber cause less time for introsepction which many people need.

We live in a (materialistic) society.

a lot of people have always been retarded its just that retards wouldn't be noticed as much before. Now retards get together and circle jerk each other when before they were just ostracized by most people and just fucked off. You pretty much only got info from the rich and well educated from books before so I think it makes the average population seem a lot smarter than they really were back then.

People have never been more overeducated in history than now but in same time they have never been this dumber.

My dick disagrees. He likes only pretty girls (and only biological females), but he is small, so not influential in this world

a lot of people have always been retarded its just that retards wouldn't be noticed as much before. Now retards get together and circle jerk each other when before they were just ostracized by most people and just fucked off. You pretty much only got info from the rich and well educated from books before so I think it makes the average population seem a lot smarter than they really were back then.

good point

its just normies and foids who just follow the newest trends