Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is it me or foids are finally shutting the fuck up

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
For the past 2 weeks or so I feel like we hear more and more blackpilled content and male perspectives in the mainstream and less and less foid nigger loving faggot worshipping jewish gaslighting. Im pretty sure cunts are leaving reddit because theres too much “incel” content popping un on the main page and even IT is completely dead. I hope this keeps going until all white whores are punished.

Bring back Trump
Bring back Kanye West
Bring back Harvey Weinstein
Bring back Jeffrey Epstein

I hope this keeps going until all white whores are punished.

Interesting.

femoids decided theres no point engaging with incels since they can spend more time enjoying themselves getting raped by chad bfs instead

oh ok

as long as you are not attractive nothing matters

There's definitely much more of a pushback then there ever was before. Will be interesting to see how it'll all end.

It's just you

Foids never shut up

There is a rise of redpill grifters like Tate for a reason.
All 'women are amazing' bullshit has desentized men and created a backlash which draws people to the blackpill.

No, it's gotten even worse. The majority of men online now are rabid simps with zero self awareness and you can't even call them simps anymore without being called an incel and getting ratioed. Because of this almost every male dominated space has been invaded by women and it's considered sexist to look down upon even whores now.

4chan has fallen to simps and foids.

Every once right wing and edgy subreddit has fallen to them aka r/4chan and r/PCM.

Twitter has fallen to them. You can't even call a woman unattractive on there without being brigaded by simps and radical feminists.

Worst of all online gaming has fallen to them. LONG GONE ARE THE DAYS OF MAJORITY SEXISM TOWARDS FOIDS ONLINE.! Now it's normal for an entire team to worship a foid and try to win her over with shitty jokes.

Even the incel community is falling to women with more and more e girls gaining power in it.

The only reason you're seeing less foids on your most frequented sites is because all the foids are likely enjoying summer break, partying, and getting fucked by chad. Use tiktok or instagram and you'll see they haven't just shut up.

Last edited:
I don't understand what I'm reading.
He's never coherent, just his thing like that one guy that thought he was a gorilla.

There is a rise of redpill grifters like Tate for a reason.
All 'women are amazing' bullshit has desentized men and created a backlash which draws people to the blackpill.
The effect Andrew Tate has had is going to be minimized by increased censorship and subliminal brainwashing via propaganda on social media. We're likely not going to see the big push until twenty years or so when hypergamy finally hits its peak and almost all men have never had sex.

The only reason you're seeing less foids on your most frequented sites is because all the foids are likely enjoying summer break, partying, and getting fucked by chad.
Facts and logic

No, it's gotten even worse. The majority of men online now are rabid simps with zero self awareness and you can't even call them simps anymore without being called an incel and getting ratioed. Because of this almost every male dominated space has been invaded by women and it's considered sexist to look down upon even whores now.

4chan has fallen to simps and foids.

Every once right wing and edgy subreddit hasa fallen to them aka r/4chan and r/PCM.

Twitter has fallen to them. You can't even call a woman unattractive on there without being brigaded by simps and radical feminists.

Worst of all online gaming has fallen to them. LONG GONE ARE THE DAYS OF MAJORITY SEXISM TO FOIDS ONLINE.! Now it's normal for an entire team to worship a foid and try to win her over with shitty jokes.

Even the incel community is falling to women with more and more e girls gaining power in it.

The only reason you're seeing less foids on your most frequented sites is because all the foids are likely enjoying summer break, partying, and getting fucked by chad.
You don’t see it clearly.

They are on the defensive.
We already won and they’re doing damage control. They are the outspoken minority that we once were.

He's never coherent, just his thing like that one guy that thought he was a gorilla.
Hmm, this forum isn't as I remember it back in the day. New schizoposters.

Depends on these spaces you occupy on the metaverse and in the proto-metaverse (IRL)

You don’t see it clearly.

They are on the defensive.
We already won and they’re doing damage control. They are the outspoken minority that we once were.
How have we won?

Blackpill is mainstream.
Every zoomer and internet user knows what blackpill is.
They either deny it with lies or they don't care and think its funny we're so ugly we can't get laid and are bitter about it so they use incel as an insult. The majority of men will never be truly blackpilled past the exterior "ugly and short men don't get bitches" because they're too stupid to. The true blackpill is that women are only truly attracted to Chad which is why they don't vaginally orgasm while having sex with normies but normie men will never accept that.

We haven't won at all. If anything the majority of men are more ignorant than ever when it comes to rizz and such.

likely just algorithms promoting the content you want to see

The battle against feminism and hypergamy is far, far, from over.
It will be a war that our children will have to fight. That is, if any of us could ever find a girlfriend to get her pregnant.

What we are fighting, is female nature. It cannot be changed, but only controlled and contained.

Unfortunately, only incels who have gone ER have gotten any mainstream attention.
Which has only done harm to our cause. It has allowed the mainstream to portray us all as extremists, instead of the more civil guys that most of us are.

What we really need is for someone big, like an actor or musician, to come out on our side.
Someone who already has enormous media attention.

I know, a lot of famous people probably agree with us.

But who is going to face the feminist mob first?

For the past 2 weeks or so I feel like we hear more and more blackpilled content and male perspectives in the mainstream and less and less foid nigger loving faggot worshipping jewish gaslighting. Im pretty sure cunts are leaving reddit because theres too much “incel” content popping un on the main page and even IT is completely dead. I hope this keeps going until all white whores are punished.

Bring back Trump
Bring back Kanye West
Bring back Harvey Weinstein
Bring back Jeffrey Epstein
They never shut the fuck up wym?