Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it me or do i find rape funny

This is why you're an inkie

"Amiright incels?"

Rape everyone and leave award

Rape is no laughing matter, yo

Idk, I think rape is nice as fantasy, but I think it's awful in reality

IT will touch you inappropriately

It is very funny!

It is based and funny

yea there's nothing funnier than foids getting raped

nothing cheers me up better than the sound of a foid getting viciously raped in the morning

Idk, I think rape is nice as fantasy, but I think it's awful in reality
I don't care if drunk or whorishly dressed foids get raped or harrassed since they brought it on themselves.

That's a really unique view of rape on this site, for sure.

Is not like there are 500+ threads with that exact same title, written by people who didn't grow past their Shadow the Hedgehog phase.

Idk, I think rape is nice as fantasy
we know u do

Nice as a fantasy - essentially no matter whether you think you are raping someone or being raped, only actions occur which you want in some way and as it's a power fantasy, you don't have to "simulate" what the other person would likely do as you can just overpower her (and if you are "raped", it's again just projecting your own fantasies on the other person and thus again having to make no effort in thinking how mutual understanding/agreement can be achieved).

But in reality the other person will likely fight against you so you have to spend considerable amount of energy to even be able to penetrate her and kissing is hard etc. It's just a lot of effort for not that great sex. And I don't think I have to explain why being raped in reality most likely will be horrible. Essentially lots of sex acts will occur which you don't want and additionally you will worry about STDs, about whether you will still be alive after being raped and the like.

Watching or reading about rape ... is probably more like 1) because you can decide what you watch or read or not. I haven't seen a lot, also because there are virtually no videos of it, but it can certainly be interesting.
I don't care if drunk or whorishly dressed foids get raped or harrassed since they brought it on themselves.
Idk it depends. If they dress whorishly to get touched and then are touched by a sub-5 and thus feel raped, then yes, they brought it on themselves because they got what they wanted, but with an ugly guy. But if they just don't think about how much alcohol they consume and then are attacked by someone who just seeks to take advantage of them, then I dislike the behaviour of the rapist more than her because he intentionally took advantage of someone. Would you also feel similar if e.g. drunk guys get robbed?
we know u do
That's not what I meant. What I meant with rape fantasies are just imaginations of when you take advantage of someone or vice versa in a sexual sense. It's strange to describe, but even though it's a rape fantasy, it's wanted for both in the imagination in some way. What I described in the screenshotted comment was more a rape nightmare where I describe actually unwanted sex.

Last edited: