Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it me or are younger men balding quicker? What is the cause

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
At my work place I'm seeing balding men at the age of 25 and I'm wondering what is the cause of it? Is it genetics and brutally stressed out life of society or what?

Genetics and high t.

Genetics and high t.
Strange. I was curious with one of the guys and politely asked why his hair was thinning at a young age, due to him complaining he couldn't get any women. This is what he had to say to me while we were on our 10 min break. Reminder he is 25.

He said "it was due to low testosterone hormone imbalance".

Low T and bad genetics.

Strange. I was curious with one of the guys and politely asked why his hair was thinning at a young age, due to him complaining he couldn't get any women. This is what he had to say to me while we were on our 10 min break. Reminder he is 25.

He said "it was due to low testosterone hormone imbalance".
Low t actually slowers the process of dht and balding so no. He's wrong.

Wrong high T does not play a role in it just shit genetics and probably chemicals in food.

There are people who are hairy and high T but don't have balding
massive cope

Chemicals in the water

There are people who are hairy and high T but don't have balding
I think it's more ore less a 50/50 thing. But right now I see hairy men with no muscle mass and are in the Norwood 5 stages.

I'm personally am not balding and with enough facial hair to grow a goatee and average beard. Not stronger or weak but I think it's at least 50/50

Doesn't high testosterone cause balding? Reason why people who can grow a good beard young often have a higher chance of balding. :feelsjuice:

I see the opposite, I rarely see any bald men offline. Maybe bald men just never leave the house...

Doesn't high testosterone cause balding? Reason why people who can grow a good beard young often have a higher chance of balding. :feelsjuice:
Hormonal imabalances can also cause balding if you are out of shape and have sensitive hair follicles that fall out to any androgen activity.

I see the opposite, I rarely see any bald men offline. Maybe bald men just never leave the house...
Aren't you 6 feet why do you stay inside the house :feelskek:

its high DHT and the ones who are balding either have low T or the high DHT is very sensitive to the scalp causing balding.
True

I heard when you are low T your DHT increases. But you have to understand that DHT sensitivity to the head is genetic some get bald and some dont.

Low T can play a role and High DHT can also.
Alright explain this to me. Why was I balding the most when I had high t, then I got low t and I stopped balding for years and now I'm slowly balding again? Purely genetics and high t.

I heard when you are low T your DHT increases. But you have to understand that DHT sensitivity to the scalp is genetic some get bald and some dont.

Low T can play a role and High DHT can also.
That's what I thought. But some here think it's just high T therefore bald.

Alright explain this to me. Why was I balding the most when I had high t, then I got low t and I stopped balding for years and now I'm slowly balding again? Purely genetics and high t.
He just said it in the comments. That low t also increases dht. It's mostly due to sensitivity to dht. That you most likely inherited from your parents

Yeah massive cope from you balding cuck:feelskek:
i wont even make a serious reply to this retardation. go on roids and then start saying "muh high t doesnt mean balding" as your hair starts falling out every minute

DHT and stress most likely.

i wont even make a serious reply to this retardation. go on roids and then start saying "muh high t doesnt mean balding" as your hair starts falling out every minute
Greycel iq

At my work place I'm seeing balding men at the age of 25 and I'm wondering what is the cause of it? Is it genetics and brutally stressed out life of society or what?
I think they are but could be a flaw of my perception

This is what I think

1. Sensitivity to DHT genetically
2. Stress and low T
3. Higher estrogen

The perfect example would be the soycucks from reddit with beards who are balding and low T.
Thanks for input but I honestly dunno, I don't see a lot of people, I live a quiet lonely life

I just legit know 1 guy irl who is balding young, all other my input is just from how common talk of balding is in both PUA and blackpill cycles

high soy intake, microplastics and hormones in foods

It's true as zoomer myself most zoomers I know in high school were going bald by the age of 15 including me