Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it me? or are more people celebrating Valentine’s Day than ever before.

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
Idk if it’s me or is it that I literally see all this Valentine’s stuff popping up everywhere now, more than before.

I recall the days (before I got blackpilled ofc), I just saw feb 14 as a random day on the calendar for me, and now here I’am. Whenever I think about Valentine’s Day It’s just reminds of how lonely I am and how much im missing out on.

haven't seen anybody irl celebrating it. i go to a truecel university. nobody here gets laid. they are all incel tier cs students but their dumbasses are too bluepilled for me to feel any sort of brotherhood with.

haven't seen one person irl talk about it. tho I irregularly talk to like 3 people outside of the internet..

I don't go out in the street that often.

haven't seen anybody irl celebrating it. i go to a truecel university. nobody here gets laid. they are all incel tier cs students but their dumbasses are too bluepilled for me to feel any sort of brotherhood with.
Going to a university with people I relate to would sound pleasant; try subtly blackpilling them, see for any results.
haven't seen one person irl talk about it. tho I irregularly talk to like 3 people outside of the internet..
True, I don’t socialize with anyone else besides my family
I don't go out in the street that often.
It’s Better off if you dont, almost most of the places I went this past week has it’s own mini aisle of V-Day related crap

cs doesn't seem like it goes hand in hand with dumbass lol

are you in cs too? iq mogger

cs doesn't seem like it goes hand in hand with dumbass lol

are you in cs too? iq mogger
Book knowledge doesn’t equal street/practical knowledge. Many CS students can regurgitate algorithms out of a book but they don’t know shit about real life and definitely nothing about lookism.

I want to go ER on them ( in game )

Book knowledge doesn’t equal street/practical knowledge. Many CS students can regurgitate algorithms out of a book but they don’t know shit about real life and definitely nothing about lookism.
True

These types of nerds should be killed