Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it laziness or depression

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I really wonder. What causes so called 'laziness'.

Depression is a medical condition from years of suffering, laziness is just a bad habit.

Depression. You are denied one of the main building blocks of MASLOWS hierarchy of needs. You are either depressed or aren’t paying attention.

Depression. You are denied one of the main building blocks of MASLOWS hierarchy of needs. You are either depressed or aren’t paying attention.
indeed lack of teen love cripples you forever

keep taking those jewpills.

I think I have both.
Just eat betamax
cee58a9b79fd35a91e850a89f4727bff.jpg

For me, it's both

I think psychiatry is a meme to be honest, if you're depressed it's probably because you have legitimate reasons to be depressed, not because of some random 'chemical imbalance' that needs fixing.

I think psychiatry is a meme to be honest, if you're depressed it's probably because you have legitimate reasons to be depressed, not because of some random 'chemical imbalance' that needs fixing.
You are right I never believed the whole chemical imbalance nonsense.

I totally agree with you. Tho I think the chemical imbalance thing can be real in men’s cases. Like if a guy has too much estrogen he can get depressed or something.

I don't know if I can say I am depressed, but I have definatley grown lazier over the years
Psychiatry as in therapy is bs, but not sure about chemical/hormone imbalance.
But definately taking Jewpills is not a good idea, i would look to diet and exercise first

I don't know if I can say I am depressed, but I have definatley grown lazier over the years

Psychiatry as in therapy is bs, but not sure about chemical/hormone imbalance.
But definately taking Jewpills is not a good idea, i would look to diet and exercise first
I do exercise just not dieting. I eat more when stressed

As an incel, the chance to suffer from depression is very high

Depression is a 100% guarantee for an incel. If you aren't depressed yet, you simply haven't lived long enough.

Been on 8 or 9 different meds and a number of therapists/psychiatrists, had more side effects from medication than benefit.

I have a six pack, that takes a bit of effort/discipline, although an outsider would look at me as very lazy but it's the depression/hopelessness.

Last edited:
Depression is a 100% guarantee for an incel. If you aren't depressed yet, you simply haven't lived long enough.

Been on 8 or 9 different meds and a number of therapists/psychiatrists, had more side effects from medication than benefit.

I have a six pack, that takes a bit of effort/discipline, although an outsider would look at me as very lazy but it's the depression/hopelessness.
how can I fix it? drugs?

how can I fix it? drugs?
Drugs, no not in my experience.

Get laid, be apart of a healthy social circle, start a family etc. as an incel, I think we're shit out of luck, we're fucked. I don't know find something positive that is addicting and throw your passion into that, if possible.

Drugs, no not in my experience.

Get laid, be apart of a healthy social circle, start a family etc. as an incel, I think we're shit out of luck, we're fucked. I don't know find something positive that is addicting and throw your passion into that, if possible.
I don't wan to be part of a healthy social circle . too superficial.