Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me that thinks chinks are ugly af?

Knull

Knull

Gymcel coper
★★★★
Straight up, I don't understand why some of you like to simp for chinks. Only the top 10% of chinks are actually good looking, the majority of them are subhuman as fuck and only have simps due to heavy use of makeup + filters. The vast majority of them look ugly as fuck like their face looks like the face of a deformed rodent.

4e1bf7475d893e4a3687dd5a68b49e9c

Some Jap and Korean girls are pretty cute, but overall I do not find them attractive.
I prefer Australian Aboriginal women.

There are hotties and abominations everywhere.

Do not racemix.

Straight up, I don't understand why some of you like to simp for chinks. Only the top 10% of chinks are actually good looking, the majority of them are subhuman as fuck and only have simps due to heavy use of makeup + filters. The vast majority of them look ugly as fuck like their face looks like the face of a deformed rodent.
BAZAI!

They are either Stacie's or ugly as fuck

I totally agree but still find them attractive. Maybe it's because I've seen all other races except them so they're exotic.