Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me.. or

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Are all the newcels (specifically in the past 5 days)
Virtually ALL LARPS.

They're being banned left and right. It's insane. Were we recently in the news or something

I'm spotting SO MANY

((((((Maycel)))))) trying to deflect on the Augustcels :lul:

jk jk

There are probably IT cucks that are obsessed with us and secretly plan raids and try to infiltrate us.

Yes, it's obvious they're foid apologists and massive cucks.

Im everything but a LARPer tbh

there should be more screening on new accounts. Certain people slip through too easily despite how obvious of a LARP it is

there should be more screening on new accounts. Certain people slip through too easily despite how obvious of a LARP it is
Tbh theres not a whole lot the mod team could do.

If they add more questions or anything itll slow down the whole approval process. And if we add a test normies will just share the answers with eachother.

All we can do it catch them

Tbh theres not a whole lot the mod team could do.

If they add more questions or anything itll slow down the whole approval process. And if we add a test normies will just share the answers with eachother.

All we can do it catch them
I suppose you have a point. My thought would be to do a few things.

1. Make thread categories for Inceldom Discussion where you need a certain rank to post to avoid IT and normies from reading posts that will get IT to target us. Example, "Officer+ Inceldom" where only Officers and higher can read or post while keeping the public Incel Discussion forum.

I suppose you have a point. My thought would be to do a few things.

1. Make thread categories for Inceldom Discussion where you need a certain rank to post to avoid IT and normies from reading posts that will get IT to target us. Example, "Officer+ Inceldom" where only Officers and higher can read or post while keeping the public Incel Discussion forum.
That's a decent idea but I think unlikely to happen

You should pitch it in the meta feedback
Says the LARPer
My man

Incels are now trendy, this site is full of fakecels that'll be married 1 year from now.

So, how can I prove that I'm not working for secret police?

There's a new batch of LARPers every month it just that the most recent culprits don't even try to make an effort to be subtle

There's a new batch of LARPers every month it just that the most recent culprits don't even try to make an effort to be subtle
Seriously, What am I doing wrong? I can't create thread, I feel myself banned, hope this is server error.