Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting is it just me or people are very anal about cold approaches and random conversations?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
personally i don't mind people approaching me and asking me the time, or my opinion about something.
and im not just talking about woman, its just 'people' in general.
i think most people nowdays avoid eachother like the plague. its either people assume you have this 'dark ulterior motive' or that you are simply a lonely whacko if you start up a conversation.
this is typically more common with old people. old people are very suspicious at all times. and they have this barrier/wall of communication.
i even tried to add a 'past friend' of mine and he straight up blocked me. all i wanted was to say hi and exchange some words, its not like i wanna rape him or something.

believe it or not, i think this ties indirectly with inceldom. just the sheer coldness of people on the street and people giving you a sour face for starting up a conversation.

maybe incels aren't the ones that are anti-social. maybe its because most people are anti-social and incels are considered 'creeps' for wanting human connection.

True girls seem to especially hate cold approaches unless your a chad I think social media is partly to blame people aren’t interested in coneecting in real life anymore.

good looking guy want talk = friendly personality
bad looking guy want talk = pedo psyco killer terrorist pig

Previously neighbors knew each other and people were more friendly in general. I know what you mean though, you ask a foid or someone a question and you're looked at as creepy for even considering talking to a stranger. I was waiting in a store to check out and I asked a man if this was the line and he looked at me and then ignored me. Everyone is focused on themselves these days, as humans are inherently selfish anyway and our 70 percent consumerism based society (in the US) also feeds that desire.

I also think it has something to do with multiculturalism. Below me is a Hispanic couple who doesn't speak any English, and across from them is a Slav couple who also don't speak much English. I have more common with my black neighbor across the way but he pretty much automatically hates me because da white man.

I think the different cultures and languages contributes to people sticking to their own group and themselves. I remember in college if I even dared ask a fellow student a question about the class I would receive an odd look like I had offended them. People also live so close together now but no one knows anyone, as I said I live in the projects and I don't know one person's name.

True girls seem to especially hate cold approaches unless your a chad I think social media is partly to blame people aren’t interested in coneecting in real life anymore.
if its the fault of social media then how come it didn't affect me?

Introvert Chad = "shy and cute"
Extrovert Chad = "charming fun guy"
Introvert incel = "creepy weird loser"
Extrovert incel = "obnoxious"

You can't win.

You can't win.

this heavily relies on the blackpill, but i think everyone is affected by this to some degree

if its the fault of social media then how come it didn't affect me?
Because the incel brain is wired differently were not shallow condescending attention whores. Like the Chads, Stacy’s, and normies

You can't win.

Extrovert truecel = "obnoxious, creepy weird loser."

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just talk to people bro0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Anal? What does that mean in that sense? :giga:

It's a lose-lose situation. We can only run a cope-rope game and that's it

its either people assume you have this 'dark ulterior motive' or that you are simply a lonely whacko if you start up a conversation.
maybe incels aren't the ones that are anti-social. maybe its because most people are anti-social and incels are considered 'creeps' for wanting human connection.
People are extremely status conscious. When I've acted aloof and cold, people assume I'm already socially approved. But once they get to know me, they see that i'm socially isolated. I hate this fake-ass society.

You can't win.
Absolutely. People tell us to work on our social skills, to be more brave and talk to people. But then when we try to talk to strangers we're treated like sexual-predators, like we should be lynched for daring to bother women.

Facebook scare

It kind of reminds me of that old paradox of not being able to get a job because all jobs require you already have experience.

I've never liked being approached by strangers either. Every time someone approaches me is because they want to sell something which I don't want to buy. I'm too busy with my own life to pay attention to anyone. I hate everyone and just want to be left alone, maybe there are more people who think the same way!?

This is more true at college.

yes you are pretty much fucked if you lost your old social links or didn't care to maintain them, everyone is putting up walls so it's kind of over

Given that everyone is on their smartphones 100% of the time nowadays, trying to talk to someone without good reason is aberrant behavior, and people are always wary of behavior that falls outside of social norms. Its like walking around touching people in a society where nobody ever touches each other. Why would you speak to someone in a society where every day human interaction is no longer required, or even desired?

good looking guy want talk = friendly personality
bad looking guy want talk = pedo psyco killer terrorist pig

You can try to drag it out into this long description 'pedo psycho killer terrorist pig' because it sounds worse to us. Truth is, "creep" is a far worse descriptor to normies. It's better to be called a terrorist than a creep.

men are afraid of the police over "harassment"
online lynching and losing job

being accused of rape etc