Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it Just me or is it getting crazier?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m literally going insane these days

a few weeks back I was super cool and kinda productive but it seems like I am fatigued

Everything seems so big and over the top and I feel like I’m dying again :(

being low status male is hell

I hate my life I wish I at least had a peace of mind

How can I achieve peace? I’m literally one step away from going insane
@Meus @Lebensmüder help me bros please

Bad and good weeks/days/months are normal to some degree.
I also do most of my work in a few spurts of energy and then I am lying around fatiqued for most of the other time.
Sometimes (unless it's absolutely necessary due to exams or really important work-related things) one should just accept these limits and then spend their time with whatever they want to do (like LDARing/listening to music/doing absolutely nothing).
These phases of feeling (relatively speaking) well and then complete despair just happen. Sometimes they last longer, sometimes not. Most of the time it's during such a phase of low energy simply not possible to force breaking out of it, would recommend (if possible) rotting or doing the most necessary shit in a low-effort way and wait until it passes.
I mostly break out of these rather depressive phases via anger (my most potent motivation to work/to study/to do anything is pure spite) or via panic [if I really have to (due to jobs/studies)], but mostly I spend them with rotting/music and accept them as something given. Maybe it's something undiagnosed like BPD or Bipolar Disorder if it's really extreme with mood shifts. No idea though.

Last edited:
(((Psychiatrists))) would probably say you have bipolar disorder and should take sedatives meds to suppress your mind treat the disorder.

I used to be the same, but for the past year it has been almost exclusively feeling like I'm already dead and having no motivation. I think it comes down to the lack of a goal to strive for and a future to look forward to. This is why I've been thinking if there's a way for incels with common copes to band together and work on something together to feel more alive.

Or maybe it really is some kind of a neurological issue or a lack of some kind of chemicals that can be treated with actual meds. I doubt it, though; a lot of us would be perfectly fine mentally if we weren't incels.

Degeneracy is a degree. It gets worse with time and those with absolute morals will suffer worse compared to most normies who 'adapt' to the new normal.

Either be an NPC or start getting used to the loneliness.

Try weed brocel. Is it legal where you live?

Yeah it happens bro. The feelings get worse and better time to time, just have patience and it should get better in a while.

It's not just you, the world is getting crazier and worse

Give it a try if you can. It should help calm you down.

After years, I learned it's a normal incel subconscious state of mind when the end of year approaches, lizard brain acknowledges it's over for another one and goes haywire. It will get back to its tracks by january-february.

I’m literally going insane these days

a few weeks back I was super cool and kinda productive but it seems like I am fatigued

Everything seems so big and over the top and I feel like I’m dying again :(

being low status male is hell

I hate my life I wish I at least had a peace of mind
Relates hard, I feel like a dead man walking every time I am not alone in the city and am getting bed ridden by my overwhelming thoughts.
Thread 'Rotted the entire day; unable to get out of bed.'
https://incels.is/threads/rotted-the-entire-day-unable-to-get-out-of-bed.332978/