Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or is Gen Z dating complete bullshit?

Buddy discovered the Red Pill :redpill:

Hes 21 so still chances to get a gf. In 4 years hes gonna be another :blackpill: GrAY.

The adventures of a redditor that just started paying attention.

The comments are more soy and estrogen filled than I thought

first reply "Try men." :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
globohomo is fucking real

first reply "Try men." :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
globohomo is fucking real
I hate that because Reddit’s “solutions” to everything it to become a faggot.

Lmfao first Reddit comment

“Maybe women don’t want to date you because you generalize women. Maybe because your attitude sucks ass.” :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Women won’t date you because you posted something controversial on Reddit bro :soy:

comments: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's crazy how you are not entitled to have organic reactions to your circumstances. If you get treated like shit, oh no honey sweaty dont be bitter dont be angry. You arent allowed to have organic responses, only positive vibes

Just become a homo, bro :soy: :foidSoy:

You arent allowed to have organic responses, only positive vibes
This shit starts in kindergarten where kids aren't allowed to hit back (natural response to being hit). The whole shitlib-industrial-complex is trying to train people away from their natural instincts and replace them with racemixing, feminism and faggotry.

This shit starts in kindergarten where kids aren't allowed to hit back (natural response to being hit). The whole shitlib-industrial-complex is trying to train people away from their natural instincts and replace them with racemixing, feminism and faggotry.
School is where you’re both going to be punished for it whether you’re the victim or the perpetrator. If I knew this I would have been a lot more mischievous. I’d cause all hell and fuck with bulliesz

Lmfao first Reddit comment

“Maybe women don’t want to date you because you generalize women. Maybe because your attitude sucks ass.” :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Women won’t date you because you posted something controversial on Reddit bro :soy:
This is a major gaslighting and toxic reply. Men react to negative treatment with a negative response (like this guy is naturally doing) and gets shamed for it.

Many men realize on their own that the problem with the world comes from women and their narcissistic entitlement and "I don't owe you anything" attitudes.