Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or does Gen Z have a rising incel problem?

If you can't win in the marketplace of ideas, you should just try harder and self improve

Eagerly spectating the acceleration. Can't wait for Gen Alpha to post even higher numbers. The ratchet of women's expectations and its subsequent hypergamy and haremization cannot be stopped.

They don't they understand that it's not only about success. I'm sure some of these zoomers interested in manosphere circles could try to be positive and get a girlfriend eventually. But the effects feminism had these last decades : the implosion of the family, faggotry, fuck buddies, FWB, dating sites, divorces, cultural models of loose morals everywhere... why the fuck would a young man engage with all of this garbage ? As these latest politic polls show men are increasingly right wing whereas women are increasingly left wing. Leftists dont get the full picture (or just pretend to).

Eagerly spectating the acceleration. Can't wait for Gen Alpha to post even higher numbers. The ratchet of women's expectations and its subsequent hypergamy and haremization cannot be stopped.
Yeah it's definitely only going to get worse. Gen A is raised on covid lockdowns, ipads and VR, they will be spergs and the statistic that says 63% of men under 30 are single will rise to 80%.

Jfl, all the victim blaming, It never ceases to amaze me how everyone is so keen on denying that looks do indeed affect your entire life.

Yeah it's definitely only going to get worse. Gen A is raised on covid lockdowns, ipads and VR, they will be spergs and the statistic that says 63% of men under 30 are single will rise to 80%.
can you link the statistic 63% seems super high from my anecdotal experience

boring low effort karma farm bait post. not worth posting here.

More and more nonchads are embracing their class identity, it's a good sign.

hope this leads too change in the future, most likely not, but one can hope

There is a problem, its largely due to the increased electronization of dating allowing women to choose certain traits, as technology becomes more and more commonplace in the dating scene this problem will just keep getting worse

in my highschool class at least half (maybe even closer to 70%) of the guys were in a relationship so 63% seems really high from my experience
country of chads, even you are 6'1, just lose the fat.

country of chads, even you are 6'1, just lose the fat.
i mean I was the second tallest guy in the class so that height means shit, they were all normal height, super skinny kinda alternative guys and managed to get girls (good looking too) i wouldnt say they were chads at all. mentalcel is real its over

Yeah, like 40-60 % of men are basically getting genocided by foids and chads.

All the guys I know personally that are my age are incels. Anyhow it's Germany so approaching any woman is bound to get you into a legal hurdle so it's probably for the better.