Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it just me or do normies seem car-crazy post covid

• Thread starter lostinthedesert
  • Start date
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
ALL I hear about is cars from normies around me and "van life" (live like a homeless bum in a metal box in the middle of the desert) or maybe its just boomers (my demographics are bad where I live no one my age but boomers and all the folk my age are married)

ALL I hear about is cars from normies around me and "van life" (live like a homeless bum in a metal box in the middle of the desert) or maybe its just boomers (my demographics are bad where I live no one my age but boomers and all the folk my age are married)

LOL going their own way. :feelsLSD:

No, that's quite an accurate assessment you have made. Car sales have skyrocketed since covid as people are less prone to choose public transport as their means of travel.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl6g1XlzIlc

CF9070AA 6A15 4051 B3F0 496898608ACF

Last edited:
public transport mogs it's full of fresh fertile lolis waiting to be filled :feelscomfy:

interest in cars means small peepee

Lot of ppl near me bought nice sports cars over covid

I miss @LastGerman and making fun of his driver's license pill.

fuck cars, trains and bikes are better...
but vans are nice.

fuck cars, trains and bikes are better...
but vans are nice.
Driving is a great cope for boomers @Emba
Vans are kind of bulky and tbh kind of unnecessary unless you are trying to go off the grid and want to make people pay attention to you doing it.
Bikes are good for short distance trips when the weather is nice.

JoinedApr 25, 2021Posts35

will not have work to pay the dues

Driving is a great cope for boomers @Emba
Vans are kind of bulky and tbh kind of unnecessary unless you are trying to go off the grid and want to make people pay attention to you doing it.
Bikes are good for short distance trips when the weather is nice.
I have a scooter because im pore.

(I refuse to pay the extortion! Plus, cheaper to maintain;;;;;;&l

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back