Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is it just me, or do normies not understand exaggeration/hyperbole?

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
It seems that every time I exaggerate to try and make a point, normies don’t understand, and say that I’m insane, or unstable etc. I don’t even mean about just blackpill stuff either. Any and every hyperbole seems to fly over there heads. Anyone else notice this?

Same goes for analogy, sarcasm, metaphors.
Normies are low iq, i noticed that a long time ago, now i keep it simple so they can understand what i mean.

i think they purposely pretend not to understand it because a hyperbole is easier to attack at face value than acknowledging exaggeration.

normies and foids speak almost entirely in subtext and veiled insults, so ofc they understand that not everything is literal.

They lack proper education.

It seems that every time I exaggerate to try and make a point, normies don’t understand, and say that I’m insane, or unstable etc. I don’t even mean about just blackpill stuff either. Any and every hyperbole seems to fly over there heads. Anyone else notice this?
They pretend not to understand dark humor when it comes to ugly males joking about something so that they can show ugly males to be weird and a potential threat.