Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it just me or do i respect women who i do not wish to fuck more?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I have realized that my negative responses to women, such as disgust, all-consuming hatred, and lust for violence is triggered by several things:

- dressing/acting like a whore
- demeaning or being awful to other people (including me)
- wanting to fuck her

I have noted that in my encounters with women, if there is a significant age disparity, or if she is in a position of power, I generally do not feel any anger or animosity beyond that which I typically carry around with me. Rather, my rage only flares when I see a foid who attracts me (generally between the age of 10 and 25).

I believe this is tied to the fact that part of the whole reason I hate women is because they won't give me sexual attention. Therefore, a female who I do not wish sexual attention from owes me nothing, and thus I have nothing to be angry at her for.

Is this just a me-thing? Or do some of you guys relate to this too.

You can't fuck something you respect.

I don't respect women at all

I have realized that my negative responses to women, such as disgust, all-consuming hatred, and lust for violence is triggered by several things:

- wanting to fuck her

I have noted that in my encounters with women, if there is a significant age disparity, or if she is in a position of power, I generally do not feel any anger or animosity beyond that which I typically carry around with me. Rather, my rage only flares when I see a foid who attracts me (generally between the age of 10 and 25).

I believe this is tied to the fact that part of the whole reason I hate women is because they won't give me sexual attention. Therefore, a female who I do not wish sexual attention from owes me nothing, and thus I have nothing to be angry at her for.

Seems accurate. I imagine this applies to most of us.

- wanting to fuck her

I think the first 2 are natural, no one actually cares about women who sexualize themselves like that (unless you trying to fuck them), and treat other people like shit. I guess the third is because we know she never say yes, so it's just your brain making you think you have a chance when you clearly don't, hate that my brain doesn't just stop and learn the body is a genetic failure.

I totally get it. At the lab, the old broad in the front office brings cookies for the breakroom. She's okay. She's also no threat and of no interest to me so there's no reason to hate on her. Maybe it's because my mom was a whore and it's okay to have an oldie be nice to me. The foid at the front desk? She thinks she's a dime but I'm guessing roastie. I wouldn't fuck her with somebody else's dick.