Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or are women naturally extremely overly hateful, and petty?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

title

• Yes

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Like, any woman from age group, they’re always so hateful and argue and over exaggerate about small petty stuff to start drama for fun almost?

Like, any woman from age group, they’re always so hateful and argue and over exaggerate about small petty stuff to start drama for fun almost?
Were you born yesterday?

kinda I’m 16
Fair enough.

But yeah, foids have always been toxic beings, even as children when I look back at my times growing up in school, seeing how they mistreated the boys they didn't like.

We're all conditioned to turn a blinde eye without questioning it until it's too late.

Huh? They're angels.

Fair enough.

But yeah, foids have always been toxic beings, even as children when I look back at my times growing up in school, seeing how they mistreated the boys they didn't like.

We're all conditioned to turn a blinde eye without questioning it until it's too late.
not only to boys but even amongst themselves but to boys especially of course.

Women should be officially be treated as a hate group by the government
full

w*men r queens

women are in communion with satan

All women are like that. They are evil creatures.

Foids are evil, cruel, sadistic beings who take great pleasure in bullying and ridiculing low status men. They only want Chad, everybody else is either invisible or a target for their bullying. They want us dead.

Foids on their periods are demons ngl

Foids are evil, cruel, sadistic beings who take great pleasure in bullying and ridiculing low status men. They only want Chad, everybody else is either invisible or a target for their bullying. They want us dead.

Based

Women are bitchy cunts. And that's not a generic saying it's just true.

Hateful to non-chads nice and sweet for chads. Hence why ricecels hate Asian women, but white dudes love them.