Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me, or are sitcoms literally not funny at all and are boring as fuck?

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
I be annoyed af when i see normies saying sitcoms are funny and are one of the greatest shows ever. Niggas legit comparing 6 retards in one room to breaking bad :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Only HBO consistently puts out good shit anymore. I honestly didn't even like BB that much when compared to the HBO shows on at the same time or Fargo. Maybe the Blackpill has just made me dislike many shows

Only HBO consistently puts out good shit anymore. I honestly didn't even like BB that much when compared to the HBO shows on at the same time or Fargo. Maybe the Blackpill has just made me dislike many shows
BB is blackpilled and nihlistic maxxed as fuck wth are you on?

BB is blackpilled and nihlistic maxxed as fuck wth are you on?
Don't hate it really, I just stopped watching it after a plotline I thought was melodramatic. I only picked it up again in its last season cause my brother liked it but I guess I missed the hype. If I wasn't becoming exposed to the blackpill, I probably wouldn't have had the same reaction the plot. It's the same reason why I dropped GoT after S4

TV shows and movies have been garbage and trash for a while now

used to love watching frasier, seinfeld, and simpsons as a kid. I'm sure like most things in society the quality has declined since then

anime is just sitcoms for real niggas :feelsohh:

used to love watching frasier, seinfeld, and simpsons as a kid. I'm sure like most things in society the quality has declined since then

anime is just sitcoms for real niggas :feelsohh:
Anime is a better life

Probably because you aren’t the intended audience. anime is often made so losers can relate to the mc so in this case you would like it more.

Probably because you aren’t the intended audience. anime is often made so losers can relate to the mc so in this case you would like it more.
Yeah, they should make a comedy for blackpilled guys