Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me or are normies slowly catching up to us?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
They are, they’re just incredibly slow. It’s only a matter of time before some normie is praised for repeating the shit we’ve been preaching for years

Probably because of the use of the word and the fact that average men are slowly becoming aware of how hated and used they are.

I've noticed this, and based on the odds it'll probably become more frequent in the future, for better or worse.

You have to consider that just a few years ago pepe was considered as a symbol of "white supremecy" now I see it everywhere, almost as if it's become a mainstay within western culture, so I wouldn't be surprised if the concept of "incel" goes within the same route.

Last edited:
It's going to pass, it's already dying out. We've just become another buzzword like Nazi.
Too late.
Probably because of the use of the word and the fact that average men are slowly becoming aware of how hated and used they are.
Any time you even say anything remotely critical of a woman and then suddenly you're an EVIL MISOGYNISTIC INCEL.

It made its way around normtard social media, and it feels a bit concerning. I can't be the only person to feel this way, no?
Where have you seen this on social media? :dafuckfeels:

They are, they’re just incredibly slow. It’s only a matter of time before some normie is praised for repeating the shit we’ve been preaching for years
Yea it’s just WAY too slow and it’s a little diluted too

Where have you seen this on social media? :dafuckfeels:
Feminist instagram. I only know because my roastie friends and their roastie friends keep sharing it on their story and stupid shit.

Yes, yes, t. zoomer

What do you mean too late?
Incel has already become a buzzword for normies to use if you have any slight against femoids.

All they need to do is be a chad and it will be accepted and praised.

All they need to do is be a chad and it will be accepted and praised.
This is already evident. A lot of Chads are merely parroting incel talking points (hate wimminz, wimminz lie, wimminz sluts, wimminz don’t like good men, looks Matter) and they are getting foid orbiters just from that.

Don't those retards ever get bored of ghosting on this forum or do they secretly relate to it?

based, I also like to spook lolis :feelsokman:

Feminist instagram. I only know because my roastie friends and their roastie friends keep sharing it on their story and stupid shit.

Yes, yes, t. zoomer

Incel has already become a buzzword for normies to use if you have any slight against femoids.
Mogs me at having feminist roastie friends

This is already evident. A lot of Chads are merely parroting incel talking points (hate wimminz, wimminz lie, wimminz sluts, wimminz don’t like good men, looks Matter) and they are getting foid orbiters just from that.
I have seen more and more based chads lately tbh :waitwhat:

I have seen more and more based chads lately tbh :waitwhat:
It’s kind of cool, but it’s still not going to get us sex. Doesn’t hurt, though.

It’s kind of cool, but it’s still not going to get us sex. Doesn’t hurt, though.
If more and more men become aware how shallow women are, and that many cheat with betabilly to have a kid with chad and make betabilly think its his, then the entire structure will collapse cause men will refuse to marry these degenerates. Then at least we won't feel like we are missing out because no one wants to be with chicks anyways (especially when they have their 100/10 sexbots).

I don't mean specifically dedicated incel hate sites, but I have noticed that on my normtard social media, there is increasing awareness about incels.

I think one image, the one of the bluecel who had a little experiment with a random foid. this one -> (
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hwjeo3/incel_follows_a_14_year_old_girl_for_fun/
)

It made its way around normtard social media, and it feels a bit concerning. I can't be the only person to feel this way, no?

That just confirms that females think about rape all the time while men do not even think about it. They are even so arrogant, they think that every men wants to rape them while on top of that they walk around like sluts.

Anyone who reads reddit should rope!

I don't mean specifically dedicated incel hate sites, but I have noticed that on my normtard social media, there is increasing awareness about incels.

I think one image, the one of the bluecel who had a little experiment with a random foid. this one -> (
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hwjeo3/incel_follows_a_14_year_old_girl_for_fun/
)

some foid on social media was talking about men as wallets and when I asked what a wallet was she replied "incel".
The fucking retardation on these bitches
Although, I'm not surprised because she's one of the stupidest people I come across, she can't even open a folder properly
This. So Much This.
For real though

some foid on social media was talking about men as wallets and when I asked what a wallet was she replied "incel".
The fucking retardation on these bitches
Although, I'm not surprised because she's one of the stupidest people I come across, she can't even open a folder properly

This. So Much This.
For real though
The term incel has turned into a simple knee jerk reaction. It’s like how criticizing a non white person earns you a knee jerk “racist!” title, critiquing anything a woman says will label you as an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back