Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it just me, or are most sports boring to watch?

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
Honestly, besides football (soccer), most sports just seems kind of boring.

Even soccer can get boring. But cricket JFL. Also basketball and their constant plays. It seems so meaningless.

Playing is much better than watching.

Ehh, I like watching boxing tbh.

Agreed, I have no clue how normalfags watch sports tbh, unless they play the sport themselves.
Playing is way more enjoyable then watching it.

Its all about what you grow up watching.

cricket is awesome. Soccer is boring af, a 0-0 game is so exciting to watch. In cricket the ball regularly goes into the crowd in T20
Ehh, I like watching boxing tbh.
I would love to watch boxing where it is men vs. foids

Yeah they are, usless u play that sports.

I like football/soccer

yeah I don’t bother watching in the first place

Tbh I think soccer is very boring while American football and basketball are much more fun.

idc though I’m just a burger ricecel

I like boxing and MMA; they are interesting to watch. Fighting itself interests me regardless of who is fighting whom. Football (soccer) for me is generally only interesting if you are strongly emotionally attached to the team playing. If it's a world cup match and England are playing then I want to watch; if Barcelona are playing Juventus in the Champions league then I could not care less as the actual skill of playing football is not that interesting.

I never understood what is so funny in watching 22 men kicking the ball on the grass and how can one be a big fan of that :rolleyes:

I like boxing and MMA; they are interesting to watch. Fighting itself interests me regardless of who is fighting whom. Football (soccer) for me is generally only interesting if you are strongly emotionally attached to the team playing. If it's a world cup match and England are playing then I want to watch; if Barcelona are playing Juventus in the Champions league then I could not care less as the actual skill of playing football is not that interesting.
Agree fighting is more than a sport. National teams used to be good before they started becoming 60% nigger and promotings SJW shit like boycotting certain programs or interviewers and stopping a match because someone throws a fucking banana on the field, someone told me about racist teams in Italy that have strong fascist support so I guess I could watch those now.

Back and forth.

Like twitching retards.

Like a normie conversation.

Endlessly, with a goal that never moves or improves.

Just back and forth.

Like a HYPNOTIC pendulum...

ARE YOU GETTING SLEEPY YET?

Sports is just another mindless zombie normie interest

Nah, fuck all that boring bullshit. What we need is colosseum gladiatorial games to come back into fashion.

I only watch MMA sometimes tbh

If only croquet were televised more often

Soccer is one of the most boring sports, I also hate the normie culture of soccer. I grew up attending Gaelic Football games, I would never attend any again but they were still entertaining to go do.

I personally liked watching lots of sports, but as I've been sinking into inceldom, lots of things I found enjoyment in (like watching sports) were losing my interest or could only occupy my attention very shortly.

after watching haikyuu i started to enjoy watching volleyball, it's cool when you understand the strategies