Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it just me or are ethnics more race-obsessed than whites

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
this isn't a white worshipping post. Ive admittedly argued with many stormcels on here but I noticed everytime Ive seen an anti-ethnic post on the internet and I look on their profile they themselves are an ethnic. as an ethnic myself I never understood the self-hate mentality and I find that to be really weak and cowardly. those that do the self-hate why do you do it?

Everyone is obsessed with race. Whites had entire systems of anti miscegenation laws. JFL

nope i like my skin color. pale skin looks unhealthy af.

IQ is the sole determinant of adulthood success (career-wise) besides physical (facial bone structure) looks.

curries and sandniggers are usually way obsessed with race and wishing they could be white.

it's mostly because they have the lowest smv out of all races

nope i like my skin color.
Firefox iSlmZtTINE

whites can't be racepilled themselves

being racepilled is JBE(thnic) only

Living as an ethnic in a white mans world is harsh.

It's definitely you.

white color simply not masculine. white should be foid's skin color
Faceapp always lightens the skin when you use the MtF gender transition, also it's been proven that people see darker skin as more masculine so yeah, women also tend to have lighter skin

Last edited:
Blacks and asians are more racially aware than whites, hispanics and sandnigs

this isn't a white worshipping post. Ive admittedly argued with many stormcels on here but I noticed everytime Ive seen an anti-ethnic post on the internet and I look on their profile they themselves are an ethnic. as an ethnic myself I never understood the self-hate mentality and I find that to be really weak and cowardly. those that do the self-hate why do you do it?
Everyone is obsessed with race. Whites had entire systems of anti miscegenation laws. JFL
Well I’m not self hating but I don’t deny some sort of genetic superiority. I mean I know more about indigenous civilization than 99% of natives themselves.

However we can’t deny here Nords have the most aesthetic facial features and builds. Northern Europeans are the strongest pound for pound. Meds had the best civilizations if we’re going to be honest. MENA definitely had really high tier civilization and Asia (primarily China & possibly Pakistan) if we’re being honest. There’s not really a good argument for Slavs and alpines we could just use their scientific advancements & level of colonization.

Well I’m not self hating but I don’t deny some sort of genetic superiority. I mean I know more about indigenous civilization than 99% of natives themselves.

However we can’t deny here Nords have the most aesthetic facial features and builds. Northern Europeans are the strongest pound for pound. Meds had the best civilizations if we’re going to be honest. MENA definitely had really high tier civilization and Asia (primarily China & possibly Pakistan) if we’re being honest. There’s not really a good argument for Slavs and alpines we could just use their scientific advancements & level of colonization.
Slavs and Alpinestars still benefit from being white..and MENA in modern times is mostly a shithole due to jewmerican jewry

wow really I didn't know that. wow.