Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it just a coincidence that most mass shooters are ugly?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/trueratediscussions/comments/1f559gm/is_it_just_a_coincidence_that_most_mass_shooters/

There have been to my knowledge 2 studies that have looked into this; These are studies designed to look into what are the similarities between mass shooters. One of the traits that was gauged was “sexual desirability” as rated by peers. In slang terms, do they have ugly “vibes.” So this would include perceptions about the person based on things like body language, unkemptness, etc.

Without exception, all the shooters of the sample size scored below average for the trait of “sexual desirability.” In fact, it’s the most correlative factor between mass shooters. In other words, having low sexual desirability doesn’t make you a mass shooter, but all mass shooters have low sexual desirability.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

None of them is ugly. This is an obvious woman posting since they find 80% of men unattractive

I mean it's not surprising. Ugly people get treated so badly that some just can't take it and snap.

Especially if they already have other mental disorders

Women think that way, which is also exactly why they hate ugly men. Women are a hivemind so when they think that a man is unattractive, he isn't going to get any women. This is turn makes women think that ugly men are also sexually frustrated and thus dangerous. There's nothing a woman fears more than being raped by an unattractive man. Its a fate worse than death for women. Being impregnated by a subpar ugly man means that her offspring will have a subhuman's genes and not the genes of Chad that she lusts after, and she is going to be pregnant which means that even if she came across a willing Chad, he couldn't impregnate her.

So case in point: women hate ugly men which is why they are so focused on incels. They really want incels to be routed out and killed

How Men and Women Rate Each Other on Dating Websites

The worst part is that this actually got upvoted. Redditors see absolutely nothing wrong with discriminating against ugly men and they are openly justifying why ugly men should be mistreated and shamed. And nobody will do anything about it because nobody cares about men. These fags are actually advocating for eugenics, they have now shown their true colors.

I don't understand incels who wish for the blackpill to become even more mainstream. Blackpilled normies and women are the worst enemies an incel can have. They can now rationalize incel hate using the blackpill as a weapon against us. The blackpill going mainstream was, in fact, the absolute worst thing that could have happened to incels. Subreddits like these prove that once you expose the vicious normie to the blackpill, it becomes an even more hateful, evil, despicable creature.

Last edited:
You discriminate based on looks then get surprised that the person who was discriminated was ugly
full

I mean it's not surprising. Ugly people get treated so badly that some just can't take it and snap.

Especially if they already have other mental disorders

Redditors refuse to acknowledge that they have a better life than ugly people. The facts are simple. If you're ugly you're going to be harshly discrimated against by society. A study went into this well. https://dailyfreepress.com/2006/02/...elated offenses – than attractive individuals.

Guess the primary cause? Bullying and low status.
"The researchers tracked the lives of 15,000 high school teenagers through early adulthood in separate surveys from 1994, 1996 and 2002, finding that unattractive individuals committed more crimes – including damaging property, burglary, robbery and drug-related offenses – than attractive individuals.

Mocan cited recent economic studies that emphasized a relationship between how students are treated in high school and their success in the marketplace, ultimately linking those factors to potential to commit crime.

“The study shows that the quality of schooling that these individuals are receiving according to beauty is influencing the extent of their human capital when they enter the labor market after school,” Mocan said."

Normies are responsible for every single mass shooter/ school shooter.

until someone like henry cavill starts mass killing people,. that is how foids see it

Even serial killers which are absolute loners due to neglect.

They are also autistic

No guy who looks like Brad Pitt or Jason Momoa would ever shoot up a school. It will literally never EVER happen.

er mogs me for having hair

I feel like the definition of "mass shooting" is very skewed. What do we even mean by "mass shooting"? Are we seriously getting psyoped into thinking the biggest threat of the nation is some lonely creep with a gun? I mean do those people in low-income neighborhoods blast each other because they felt ugly? Why is the incel phenomenon so overblown with moral panic? The people in the comments can't even fucking name an actual mass shooter besides Elliot Rodger which was already a decade ago.

I don't understand incels who wish for the blackpill to become even more mainstream. Blackpilled normies and women are the worst enemies an incel can have. They can now rationalize incel hate using the blackpill as a weapon against us. The blackpill going mainstream was, in fact, the absolute worst thing that could have happened to incels. Subreddits like these prove that once you expose the vicious normie to the blackpill, it becomes an even more hateful, evil, despicable creature.
tbh, blackpill just gave normies more ammunition to hate ugly men. I honestly dont think what's worse, when blupilled normies sugarcoat us with platitudes about life, or when they are being honest knowing for a fact they are superior and can ostracize us shamelessly just because we are lonely males who don't fit into society. Before they would tell you to check your pErSoNaLiTy, now they will just tell you go straight up kill yourself and stop bothering the good "normal" people of the world. There's no winning for incels.

None of them is ugly. This is an obvious woman posting since they find 80% of men unattractive
doesnt look like a foid, considering he's posted on shortguys multiple times

tbh, blackpill just gave normies more ammunition to hate ugly men. I honestly dont think what's worse, when blupilled normies sugarcoat us with platitudes about life, or when they are being honest knowing for a fact they are superior and can ostracize us shamelessly just because we are lonely males who don't fit into society. Before they would tell you to check your pErSoNaLiTy, now they will just tell you go straight up kill yourself and stop bothering the good "normal" people of the world. There's no winning for incels.
Dude there is a Lack of serial killers in the world post year 2000 for some reason.

We need Those!

normies get what they fucking deserve

most shooters are concerned with evils and exposing them by going on a rampage. That is the only thing that can give you the raw fury to go through with it, religious fervor or rage against the death of values. I'd say the opposite, high SMV men are less likely to care because why would you base your meaning on the acceptance of an ideaology as chad. Extremely low SMV men don't give a shit. Tends to be 4-6 range, enough to be accepted, enough to have other people talk to you, not enough to have better things to do with your existence. And 4-6 is now ugly to foids.

I don't understand incels who wish for the blackpill to become even more mainstream. Blackpilled normies and women are the worst enemies an incel can have. They can now rationalize incel hate using the blackpill as a weapon against us. The blackpill going mainstream was, in fact, the absolute worst thing that could have happened to incels. Subreddits like these prove that once you expose the vicious normie to the blackpill, it becomes an even more hateful, evil, despicable creature
this is depressing as fuck for someone who always wants people to stop lying about lookism. All I have to cope on is that other people don't like being wrong so much they don't accept. Will think more about this. Fucking brutal.

No pussy no mercy