Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it harder to join Navy SEALs or get a girlfriend?

Which is harder?

• Join Navy SEALs

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Getting a girlfriend

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
The odds of you passing NAVY SEALs training - 25%
The oods of you getting a match on Tinder - 5%

The odds of you completing SEAL training are not favorable: 1 in 4. Each year, about 1,000 recruits make it to SEAL training. About 250 complete their training and join approximately 2,000 more active SEALs, who work among nine active duty teams. Some SEAL candidates choose to drop out of the program, and some are forced out. Candidates who fail to complete training are reclassified to other jobs in the Navy.

Last edited:
I think the only group of people for whom joining the Navy SEALs is easier are ogrecels.
The odds of you completing SEAL training are not favorable: 1 in 4.
If this really is only regarding completing the training, then it's not the whole picture.
According to Military.com, only about 6 percent of SEAL applicants meet the requirements.
If I'm understanding this right, the chance of you being able to even be allowed to start the training in the first place is 6%. And that is if you're willing to apply; I would assume that the ones who don't apply already know they aren't fit so for them the chance is even less than 6%. But even if I assume that the acceptance rate is 6% for everyone, then the probability of you completing the training becomes 0.06 * 0.25 = 1.5%.

1.5% is still higher than the 1% in the Tinder stats but that doesn't matter anyway because online dating still isn't the only way men find toilets. What I would look at is how many men have had a girlfriend and how many have been SEALs, or how many have a girlfriend now and how many are SEALs now.

Last edited:
Well my logic is as follows OP:

IF you successfully become a SEAL you're a chad by virtue of that alone and thus will get a girlfriend automatically. Thus becoming a SEAL is more difficult than getting a gf.

Just imagine how :forcedsmile: ridiculous :forcedsmile: it sounds when being enlisted into Navi now much easier than getting just a stupid match in Tinder which doesn't mean on 100% that you will fuck her and make smthing like a relationship with her 'cause after "matching" you definitely need to jestermaxx or betabuxx even if you are chadlite (especially if you are chadlite) - all of this makes the whole process difficult as hell and only because of 1 little pussy you wanna fuck. Modern society is a piece of garbage.:blackpill: for ex. 10.000 BC you had to do just one simple action - :feelsBox: punch bitches and fuck them after this :ahegao:. Sex is overrated :whitepill:

The odds of you passing NAVY SEALs training - 25%
The oods of you getting a match on Tinder - 5%

The odds of you completing SEAL training are not favorable: 1 in 4. Each year, about 1,000 recruits make it to SEAL training. About 250 complete their training and join approximately 2,000 more active SEALs, who work among nine active duty teams. Some SEAL candidates choose to drop out of the program, and some are forced out. Candidates who fail to complete training are reclassified to other jobs in the Navy.

View attachment 569357
I think SEALs traning would be especially tough for people that are genetically inferior to begin with

Navy SEALs doesn't judge your lack of a jaw and whatnot. I think I could get through it.

For me its impossible for both. I applied to join the Navy a few years back but due to an ear surgery I had when I was younger I wasnt allowed in. And I'm 5'4 so its over

It’s not hard to get a gf. You either have it in your genes or you don’t. You just have to exist and if your genes are correct, foids will want you.

But you need to work to be accepted in the navy.

Passing on a public instiution or federal one national exam for it is equally hard

there's no way to have a girlfriend without first becoming a seal

[UWSL][/UWSL]