Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it harder for you to become astrounaut at NASA or to get a gf?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37095
  • Start date

Is it harder for you to become astronaut at NASA or to get a gf?

• GF

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Astronaut

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 37095

Deleted member 37095

17yr old Russian KHHV mentalcel
-
damn these questions are hard to answer.

At this point it's easier for me to space travel and find a fucking high tech alien civilization than to get a single girl to kiss, hug and even fuck me.

No matter what the choices are, it will still be hard to find a GF lol.

Like I said in the other post, it depends on the quality of the GF. I was rated a 4/10 for me to get GF that is 2/10 is possible. No fucking way I will date down.

Go back to reddit, you muh space soylet

IQ of austronauts ranges from 130 to 145, therefore your chances of being one are 2% or less, while to EASILY get a gf, you need to be at least in the top 20% of all men.

So its harder to be an austronaut

Last edited:
IQ of austronauts range from 130 to 145, therefore your chances of being one are 2% or less, while to EASILY get a gf, you need to be at least in the top 20% of all men.

So its harder to be an austronaut
My Iq is 137

Go fuck yourself, degenerate primitivist anti-scuentific piece of shit
D9989689 9782 4CD0 B59D 1A49BFD1F825

Bro, it'd be easier for me to reach spiritual enlightenment or to create a cure to cancer than attracting foid. The curse of Truceldom:smonk:

Astronaut is easier
4/18000 chance vs 1/100,000,000,000

Nigga, Russia is a fucking shithole and you fantasize about space exploration :feelshaha:

My Iq is 137
So you're not only Chadcel but also an iq-mogger. And with those stats you still prefer to sit in your basement all day, while posting on autistic forums? Just lol @ mentalcels:feelskek:

Nigga, Russia is a fucking shithole and you fantasize about space exploration :feelshaha:
Will you say the same thing when russian tanks will enter your city in 20 years lmao

Will you say the same thing when russian tanks will enter your city in 20 years lmao
Russia doesn't even have enough money for fuel to get the tanks to my country. Keep posting muh space exploration threads, while I fuck russian stacylite whores for pocket change

Russia doesn't even have enough money for fuel to get the tanks to my country. Keep posting muh space exploration threads, while I fuck russian stacylite whores for pocket change
Russia can fuck the degenerate west in 3 days

I'm gonna be honest here and say becoming an astronaut is harder. You'll probably need an impeccable academic background for that on top of high iq, which I already fucked up. Not to mention American citizenship. Atleast getting the girlfriend is in the realm of possibilities.

With my mental illnesses and present mental state, both options are excluded for me.

Still, the easier option is self-evident, I hope.

I'm gonna be honest here and say becoming an astronaut is harder. You'll probably need an impeccable academic background for that on top of high iq, which I already fucked up. Not to mention American citizenship. Atleast getting the girlfriend is in the realm of possibilities.
Lmao american citizenship is not needed to be an astronaut, ever heard of Japan, Europe, China, Russia, India... ? Based comment otherwise. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Lmao american citizenship is not needed to be an astronaut, ever heard of Japan, Europe, China, Russia, India... ? Based comment but that low IQ thing ruined it.
I just checked, you are right. Still highly unlikely

To become an astronaut at NASA you need a masters or higher in some STEM field, intense physical training and years of experience. You probably wouldn't be able to do it until you're at least 30.