Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it gay to have this fantasy

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
I just re-discovered today i have this fantacy of turning lesbian straight. Im wodering if this is homo

no clue what you're saying but you're probably a faggiot

Technically no:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What a low iq question. If you don’t know the answer to that without being told, you are a retard

Chadsexuality is nothing new to us.

BB

It's the end result of being "Chadsexual". Their hatred stems from their inability to reject hypergamy.

Yes, we know. You're another victim of "bisexual bitterness", just as I am:

(Shannon Rose Bosanac)

View attachment 500917

View attachment 500918

View attachment 500919

That woman spent years being anorexic for Chad.

It's easier to project hatred onto respectable yet low-tier men than to take responsibility for your own poor standards.

Indeed they are

No, I also like the idea of bringing out the inner femininity in foids who suppress it.

Lesbians need to be raped until they turn straight.

I often have fantasy of lesbian anime characters tbh. Its hot when you see them heterosexual.

I think dykes existing in this world is unnecessary, no point for them being lesbian.

no, that's the fantasy of every boomer that has ever existed

My biggest onitis ever was a lesbian. But I eventually found out she had an affair with some thuggish guy as well.

Most lesbians are just extra-picky women who only feel attracted to very specific types of Chads/thugs/etc.

I have fantasy of impregnating lesbians

My biggest onitis ever was a lesbian. But I eventually found out she had an affair with some thuggish guy as well.

Most lesbians are just extra-picky women who only feel attracted to very specific types of Chads/thugs/etc.
Interesting theory , all females I have ever talked to told me they are Lesbians..