Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it gay to cry by realizing trucel status?

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
I don't remember the last time I cried in my life before inceldom, but since I got conscious of this and that of my truecel status and all the foids that treated me like a piece of shit and possible criminal I cry like a kid everytime I think about, that fills me with rage and will to do something but when I realize I can't do anything and my frustration I feel chained that deepen sad

Brutal, inceldom is very suffocating circumstance

It's not gay to cry but just rationalise the situation. Inceldom is a massive burden but ultimately simps, foids and society put us in this predicament and why would you give them the satisfaction of making you cry? They are laughing. You are frustrated in your room crying and they are having sex living their best life and laughing at you.
Channel that emotion into something else that is beneficial to you, get some hobbies or copes because there is nothing we can do to change this individually. All we can do is wait and come together and maybe think of solutions. Remember, the problem is them, not you.

I'm mma maxxing so I can one day beat the living shit out of a chad
420 GIF

It's not gay to cry. Only foids hate seeing men cry.

Don't let the birthing "people" get you down brocel.

Let it out.

It's not gay to cry but just rationalise the situation. Inceldom is a massive burden but ultimately simps, foids and society put us in this predicament and why would you give them the satisfaction of making you cry? They are laughing. You are frustrated in your room crying and they are having sex living their best life and laughing at you.
Channel that emotion into something else that is beneficial to you, get some hobbies or copes because there is nothing we can do to change this individually. All we can do is wait and come together and maybe think of solutions. Remember, the problem is them, not you.
Man your words hit me like a train

no, our suffering is enough to make anyone cry