Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it gay that I watched this video 6 times 2 years ago?

It’s not gay if you didn’t fap to it

That’s pretty gay tbh

Was that your aesthetic?

Looksmaxxing is looksmaxxing. Not gay if you start everything with "no homo, but . . . "

This is some fagmaxxing bullshit

This is bluepilled shit

HAH! I've watched this video a bunch of times before. I also watched this one a lot:

RIP Frank Wolf. :feelsrope:

HAH! I've watched this video a bunch of times before. I also watched this one a lot:

RIP Frank Wolf. :feelsrope:

Did you want to emomaxx too? That was such a cope, that did not work due to bone structure. The real reason emos look cute is due to their bones obv tbhtbh and some stick to that style, I saw a qt emo 6 months ago with qt emo gf. Gonna watch your video after wagecucking.
Was that your aesthetic?
Used to be tbh. I wanted to be emo but after I got my haircut I realized I look better than with the emo hair I had.. and all that because of my fucking chin, mainly my chin but of course eye area, cheekbones, skin texture and hair played a huge role and those good qualities I lack.

I don't see you being gay for watching it if you were trying to copy it

He looks really good tbh.
no homo