Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it foid worsip to simp over vtubers ?

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Foxgirl

Onlynyans

Look at how cute they are!

Never subscribed to one, but have intentions to

This fucking guy

why tho that shit is weird as fuck dude

There's a real person behind their persona.

So yes.

What do you think?

Don't you have a fucking personality? Do whatever you want, but if worshipping virtual foids isn't being a simp then nothing is.
I needed a third person opinion

No offence to op but i really don't understand how a man can find any of that vtuber shit likeable.

When i look at it i either get annoyed or angry.

It is cucked to worry about what other incels think of what you do. I do what I please regardless of any abuse

Last edited:
That's creepy and soy.

Gay and cucked tbh ngl

It is cucked, but on the grand scale of things, its not nearly as cucked as donating to camgirls. Yes there is a real foid there, but she isn't using her body to actually produce content. That is being done via 3D model.

Vtubers are actually doing a good thing because they are paving the way for full automation of camgirls. Easier to make a Vtuber an AI program vs a real flesh and blood camgirl an AI with current tech limitations.

It's cucked and pathetic, you're directly benefiting the real foid behind it and she doesn't even have to show her real body or have a personality so even an obese dyke can get advantage of this

It's cucked and pathetic, you're directly benefiting the real foid behind it and she doesn't even have to show her real body or have a personality so even an obese dyke can get advantage of this

Sometimes it's a man behind the vtuber.

The key difference here is that a vtuber actually does have to put on a good show and make decent content. Or else you can just jump to a different vtuber. The halo effect from being a woman isn't there. And obese dykes can get validation and likes on OF and instagram, so no, she doesn't. Vtubers are less cucked than actual camgirls and inatathots.

The key difference here is that a vtuber actually does have to put on a good show and make decent content. Or else you can just jump to a different vtuber. The halo effect from being a woman isn't there. And obese dykes can get validation and likes on OF and instagram, so no, she doesn't. Vtubers are less cucked than actual camgirls and inatathots.
Strongly agree

Paying money for that shit in general is cucked no matter what

What's ironic is that it's not just cucked, but in a way, double cucked since even the vtuber foid is giving most of the superchat/twitch donation money to their employer and get maybe a 20% cut of the intake. So not only is the vtuber getting findom cucked but the viewers are simping for a foid disguised as an anime girl. I suggest you are being a double-cuck in the proverbial food chain.

This nigga really out here trying to justify donating to that stuff tbh.

Not that I care, It's your loss.

cucked and cringe lol i have less respect for someone who does that than for someone who watches a normal e girl streamer lol

major cope just act like a shallow anime girl character and play whatever game is mainstream for normies at the moment

this is what these vtuber copers enjoy, just a girl screaming and babbling like a child

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMe5FejMwv8

Last edited:
I don't know if it's better or worse, you're simping for a sweaty old incel instead of a roastie e-girl

You literally answered the question already, the moment you said "simp" in "is it foid worship to simp" you answered it, if you are simping its foid worship
high ikyaaaa

There's a real foid behind the VTubers. So yes it is simping. But whatever man, cope how you like.

There's a real foid behind the VTubers. So yes it is simping. But whatever man, cope how you like.
I dont want to pay money anyone on the other side of the net, but it seems catgirl blocked her past streams for unsubs and im missing every her live stream, so idk i think i will do this :feelsmage: