Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is it fakecel to have an online girlfriend

Crowley_Felcher

Crowley_Felcher

Greycel
or just talking to online females in general, askin for a friend

If you showed your face to them or divulged your height, yes gtfo

No because she has no idea what you look like.

For a friend? Why? Does he want to join this forum?

Gay shit. Probably a man on the other end

askin for a friend
del-griffith-oh-sure-sure.gif

only if see saw your face

'asking for a friend' jfl

uh huh

Yes it is. I would give anything to even have an online gf but the only way I can interract with females online is by harassing them

I have e-girls simping for me rn

That's not a girlfriend

i was talking to a foid for a few weeks everyday on discord and we were getting pretty close then asked for her instagram and literally within an hour she said she didnt feel anything for me and was gonna get back with her other discord boyfriend (I found his insta, literally 6'3 dark triad hunter eyes)
if they still somehow like you after seeing how you look then you are fakecel

i was talking to a foid for a few weeks everyday on discord and we were getting pretty close then asked for her instagram and literally within an hour she said she didnt feel anything for me and was gonna get back with her other discord boyfriend (I found his insta, literally 6'3 dark triad hunter eyes)
if they still somehow like you after seeing how you look then you are fakecel
brutal

i had something like an e-gf back when i was 14-16 when Google+ was still a thing, never showed my face though or my dick, thank fuck for that.

i had something like an e-gf back when i was 14-16 when Google+ was still a thing, never showed my face though or my dick, thank fuck for that.
so whats the point of having a faceless entity texting you lovey dovey shit?

Fuck you

it felt amazing for me when I did it. after literally never receiving ANY female attention in my life, I felt like superman and even started working out/fasting while talking to her because of the intense motivation I felt just from a crumb of attention.
wasnt even lovey dovey shit just basic messaging.

no unless you met up irl

it feels good, why do you think those a.i girlfriend apps exist, but when its a real person on the other end that cant judge your looks, it was lifefuel back then.

dont get mad mang, i wasnt blackpilled yet :feelsbadman:
Im sorry bro, Im just envious. I never even had an online gf. Where do I even chat those girls up? As I said the only thing I can do is message random girls on instagram or some other apps

Im sorry bro, Im just envious. I never even had an online gf. Where do I even chat those girls up?
eh i get it, but dont be envious, that was online shit where i could chadfish, in real life, i was called footballhead and sid the sloth by girls, completely ovER. :feelsrope:
i used the social media site Google+, it got shut down a few years ago, but it was like facebook for teens,

Im sorry bro, Im just envious. I never even had an online gf. Where do I even chat those girls up? As I said the only thing I can do is message random girls on instagram or some other apps
Discord

I can’t even communicate properly on messaging sites either, how do you guys get online gfs?

You literally need to get a contact from a girl to chat with her on discord. If you can do that you are a fakecel. Im a loser even online, no girls just some friends on this forum. I guess my only option now is to chadfish or maybe message random foids on facebook and instagram till I get some results

most guys with online gf's probably have truecel-tier looks tbhtbh

but it's still a fakecel trait imo

You literally need to get a contact from a girl to chat with her on discord. If you can do that you are a fakecel. Im a loser even online, no girls just some friends on this forum. I guess my only option now is to chadfish or maybe message random foids on facebook and instagram till I get some results
You join servers

I don't know anyone on discord. If you can give me some contacts that would be good
Join random discords go on disboard and type in friends or some shit

Join random discords go on disboard and type in friends or some shit
Doesn't work because I have NO friends on discord. You already need to have contacts to be able to use anything there

Depends...are you gonna meet up with her?

It's just mostly about larp so i don't see the point here

What does an "online girlfriend" do for you exactly? Touch your online dick?