Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it ever over for 6ft+ guys?

S

SomeguyXD

Greycel
Is it ever over for 6ft+ guys? How big is the height pill?

are you implying you're 6ft+ :feelswhere:

Usually no women love height even ugly tall guys bro.
Although it really depends on how bad you are. You would have to look worse than a shorter person to be an incel.

I feel like height does not matter when ugly and autistic I have always faced disgust from women anyway
Efd 1570775194

I could have been 6.2, Fuck the ADHD pills

Where I live 6' is the average height and no woman wants average.

I'm 6'2 with a subhuman 3/10 deformed face, height copers can suck my fat schlong.

We need to make all houses have a roof that's 5'11" tall so all the tallfags can't find shelter and have to go get eaten by lions in the jungle
Ba6c3081b7570a3052f491bd9c0b89d5

I am 6’1 but my face is so fkn ugly, I fk. Hate my life I hate it I hate getting fucking rejected I hate this world I hate everything got rejected again today what the fuck should I do I am tired of everything..

I dont understand why people say I am fake when I cant get laid. I am 35 soon I cant take this anymore.

Doesnt matter if youre tall and fugly I know a guy whos taller than me and roped alone fk..

Let the dwarves have their "if I were taller, then..."-cope. Everyone needs their copes.

This is what I mean man I feel like it doesnt matter that I am tall if I am ugly/autistic XD

They're just coping retards. They don't want to acknowledge that in order to be succesful you need the whole package, but face matters the most as long as you're average in height.

I feel like height does not matter when ugly and autistic I have always faced disgust from women anyway
Don't try to explain yourself, niggas here don't understand this very basic concept that to be 6'+ nigga that has success with women, you need to be at least average looking.

They will pull their exceptions out of their asses, but as we all know, exceptions mean fuck all.

I have 3 6ft+ guys in my class and they are all incels (facially ugly and nerds)

yes if you have no income and have a recessed chud chin and/or jaw