Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it even worth trying?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
is it even worth trying to maxx this maxx that or looksmaxxing if you have a truly ugly face? would it even be worth it in the end or are you just wasting your time and it be better to just Lay Down and Rotting strat

Cope instead of rope is the way to go.

Yeah. Helps not being looked at like a monster as much.

Depends on your height

If you're ugly then it's over. Surgerymaxxing is risky and doesn't guarantee ascension. Moneymaxxing is good so you can afford good copes and gymmaxxing helps with mental health and allows you to mog weak men. Feels good tbh.

It is pointless

No,if you need to ask that you're a fakecel.
Truecels know that it never began for them.

No matter how ugly you are chances of you getting laid are non-zero. Even if my chances of ascending are 10^-500 I'll still keep trying.

For trucels like myself nope.

is it even worth trying to maxx this maxx that or looksmaxxing if you have a truly ugly face? would it even be worth it in the end or are you just wasting your time and it be better to just Lay Down and Rotting strat
Just looksmax with surgeries

If you're ugly then it's over. Surgerymaxxing is risky and doesn't guarantee ascension. Moneymaxxing is good so you can afford good copes and gymmaxxing helps with mental health and allows you to mog weak men. Feels good tbh.
This
But also try to start mewing

Stay in your grave always give up

get a hobby, launch miniature rockets or something gay like that

Cope instead of rope is the way to go.
You can moneymaxx to save up for cosmetic surgery or to pay for copes like food and vidya

If you want to LDAR, it's best to have that money so you can be comfy while rotting :feelsthink:
Both are correct answers
If your motivation is down the floor I'd recommend to try and get NEETbux or live with your parents
In my case I want to do the 2nd one but I'll work for a while so I can save money to buy copes and pay for that piece of shit uni degree