Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it even worth to go voting ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
We have Europe Elections this sunday and i dont know if its worth going. At the end the kikes will get what they want anyway, no matter who gets elected. I also dont want to go to an external place with other people who mog me to give them my vote.

Also the voting system in Germany is completely retarded, complicated and outdated: first you get a notifcation via mail that you can participate in the elections. Then you have to fill in your name, adress etc. and send it back. Then you get via mail again a voting paper where you can elect who you want. Then you have to go to an external place (in my city its a school) to give them your voting paper. All of this nowadays could be easily done online.

I didnt went to the last two. You chose between position and controlled opposition, waste of time.

I voted for Trump in 2020, mainly out of spite for all the butthurt libshit foids I knew in HS, and because he at least didn't pander to the COVID hysteria: I know he's "controlled opposition" but if he's on the ballot I'll probably vote for him, just for the fact he makes groups I hate seethe.

I'd personally vote for the most Far-Right party, which would be close to being "anti-foid" in a way when you think about it: Or maybe, I'd consider voting for some anti-work party which would give NEETbux.

I don't vote. Voted only once in my 25 years of life

Nah, I don't think so.
I'm only looking forward to the disappear of these stupid ugly posters of them criminals everywhere.