Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it even worth it to work for less then 6 figures?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
Read https://incels.is/threads/the-costs-of-living-as-a-single-man-2024.659118/ if you want.

Now regarding certain circumstances in Germany, in 2025 something called "Grunderwerbsteuer" will hit, for non Germans it basically is a tax that makes it so that if you are not rich in cash the Government will take over all the housing and land that you own. Landlords will most definitely take it out on the renters to substitute for the tax so that a rent of lets say 1000€ (which is about the average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom Apartment) will go for 1500€ then. Yes it could mean an increase of 50% rent for renters.

Another part is the Automobile industry, gasoline cars are still heavily a thing in Germany but they are dying out against EVs - as does in the global World, unfortunately in Germany - the German Automobile industry will likely take massive Hits in the future, yet EVs are still seen as "Luxury cars" average price: 35k, SUVs 50k. Annual costs per year can be up to 3000€.

Many people these days spend all of their income instantly on SOME THING while not saving anything up. Consumerism runs rampant and even German Academics live paycheck to paycheck.

At this point I am questioning myself if its actually even worth it to do a job that pays less then 100k a year. Thats only 55k after taxes.

Half of that money, goes to just rent and food for myself. Even living minimalistic Id still take up about a combined 18k for rent AND food cost a year.

No other things are included.

The thing is: with my current degree I would not get anything more but 2k starting a entrance level job.

Even the maximum is about 50k. That would mean that I can BARELY pay off anything.

I would need to leave the car alone.

So with ANYTHING underneath 100k as a single guy in Germany who has NO form of Generational Wealth, Id never be able to own:

1. A house
2. An Apartment (of more then 1 room, 2 bedroom start at 250k+ in bigger cities https://www.immobilienscout24.de/Suche/de/sachsen/dresden/2-zimmer-wohnung-kaufen )
3. No car (because New EVs are heavily overpriced)
4. Kids (dont want them anyway)
5. Girlfriend (marriage is obviously out of the picture so finding a Women who would stick around for a LTR that is NOT marriage is likely even less likely)

It BARELY makes sense to even work 9 to 5. Even with 100k you dont do
much.

As a man - not just incel - right now, it BARELY makes much sense to even work.

You simply dont own anything and if your born in a shit low income household like me, with grandparents who never worked and just sat on their asses their whole life letting time run by, you have no chance.

Its kinda Over.

Depends where you live I guess

100k so around 8k a month?
Only a fraction of ppl earn that much, the huge majority of the population (us included) will never have that much money

Live off welfare as much as you can and get a high education and then fuck off if shit goes down

100k so around 8k a month?
Only a fraction of ppl earn that much, the huge majority of the population (us included) will never have that much money
The median income for Paris is 50k, which means that a lot of people make less then that.

Yet in Paris a single bedroom Apartment starts at 300k on the outer City while inner City 2 bedroom Apartments can be already above 1 million €.

In Toulouse its cheaper but 50m^2 are still about 350k.

Nimes which is regarded as the cheapest town in France still has housing prices from 300k to 500k BEFORE taxes.

How do you as a Frenchman expect to buy an Apartment (let alone a house?

Especially if your family isnt rich?

The median income for Paris is 50k, which means that a lot of people make less then that.

Yet in Paris a single bedroom Apartment starts at 300k on the outer City while inner City 2 bedroom Apartments can be already above 1 million €.

Nimes which is regarded as the cheapest town in France still has housing prices from 300k to 500k BEFORE taxes.

I just accepted the fact I'll never own an apartment
Unless there's a nationwide communist revolution or something that based

Live off welfare as much as you can and get a high education and then fuck off if shit goes down
Imagine slaving off paying all these taxes so the goverment can feed their migration policy and its consequences.

Oh right i dont have to imagine :fuk:

The goverment wastes money on retarded projects and laws that dont help the peopel in anyway. Most of the time it just fucks them over and then they be like: WhAt HoW CaN tHis bE wHy dOes NoBody wAnT tO wOrk AnYmOre

Retarded country, cant wait for the migrant population to reach a critical point so all these fuckers get hanged. Islam will cut the cancer this society plagues out and their misguided values will nothing but a footnote of history.

Just dont live in a big city theory

Imagine slaving off paying all these taxes so the goverment can feed their migration policy and its consequences.

Oh right i dont have to imagine :fuk:

The goverment wastes money on retarded projects and laws that dont help the peopel in anyway. Most of the time it just fucks them over and then they be like: WhAt HoW CaN tHis bE wHy dOes NoBody wAnT tO wOrk AnYmOre

Retarded country, cant wait for the migrant population to reach a critical point so all these fuckers get hanged. Islam will cut the cancer this society plagues out and their misguided values will nothing but a footnote of history.
People like you are apart of the Problem. Do you seriously think that all Problems the Western World is facing came through a migration crisis that happened in 2015?

The System was destined to break apart from the very beginning, Money that has no real backing mixed with interest and a throughout corrupt financial system that only aims at milking out the population as much as possible. Every independent finance expert since the 90s already predicted what will happen in the next 10-20 years, it's like a open secret for now.

The ones responsible for this, also made a rise of the right wing happen so small minded npcs get manipulated into believing the poor migrant family next door is at fault that they got laid off from their job and they have to take all the heat, although it was really the richfags and kikes fault all along

You can always move to la banlieue and live for free squatting a run down building with 20 illegal immigrants :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

You can always move to la banlieue and live for free squatting a run down building with 20 illegal immigrants :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
Yeah i guess theres options like that. In fact due to the rent and population increase this will be the standard solution in the future.

You will live with 10 people on 60 m^2 Hong kong style.

Do you seriously think that all Problems the Western World is facing came through a migration crisis that happened in 2015?
no
Money that has no real backing mixed with
I know its a social construct
financial system that only aims at milking out the population as much as possible
I know, thats why welfare is the way give them nothing and take everything

poor migrant family
Thats why they are here and are invited with open arms cause you can exploit them easier.
I work easy jobs i see it everytime. they used east euros before them.

it was the richfags
We have so many leftys yet they cant even defeat their arch enemy
They talk about class war but support the bourgeoise and their machine.

thats why this happend a simpel reaction from the working class eating to much shit.
rise of the right wing happen
If leftist werent so retarded they could have used these peopel for their cause but they are to busy being racist and degen,
and supporting established parties who are busy fucking over their population.

idk if im fully convinced yet that they are the bane of humanity but sure

The System was destined to break apart from the very beginning
Im waiting like a child is waiting for christmas i cant wait, i hope peopel will be millitant enough at that point so that our streets will be filled with blood once more.