Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it even possible to meet a fertile-aged foid who isn't a feminist nowadays in the west?

Do you think it is? Have you met one?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Most people tend to consider only 3rd (and beyond) wave ones feminists, since they take the results of the second wave ("equality" between women and men in the workforce, women being sexually free, etc) and the first wave (women being able to vote) for granted, as common sense.

So I mean, is it possible to meet a fertile-aged (not a child or an old lady) woman nowadays, in the west, who isn't a feminist? Not a first wave one, not a second wave one, not a third wave one, etc? Not influenced at all by this ideology? Who thinks a woman's place in society is being a mother and wife, staying at home (at least mostly), doesn't think women should get involved in politics, etc?

Last edited:
Are 100% of foids your age feminists?

They may say they aren't feminists but realistically they are exploiting all the power gynocentrism and institutionalized feminism give them.

Most people tend to consider only 3rd (and beyond) wave ones feminists, since they take the results of the second wave ("equality" between women and men in the workforce, women being sexually free, etc) and the first wave (women being able to vote) for granted, as common sense.

So I mean, is it possible to meet a fertile-aged (not a child or an old lady) woman nowadays who isn't a feminist? Who thinks a woman's place in society is being a mother and wife, staying at home (at least mostly), doesn't think women should get involved in politics, etc?

Possible but very very very very difficult.

Yea there are plenty that don't have self respect.

So I mean, is it possible to meet a fertile-aged (not a child or an old lady) woman nowadays who isn't a feminist? Who thinks a woman's place in society is being a mother and wife, staying at home (at least mostly), doesn't think women should get involved in politics, etc?
At west.no but at southamerica yes

image.jpg

If you look VERY hard, they are out there. Though I use “not a feminist” loosely. I mean, there are very few who are aware of their privilege.

At west.no but at southamerica yes
Brazil is pretty western. Maybe in some native tribe in the amazon you can find one, but I don't think it would count as the west. South and Southern Brazil counts as western IMO.

All of them are degenerate whores sucking chads cock

Brazil is pretty western. Maybe in some native tribe in the amazon you can find one, but I don't think it would count as the west. South and Southern Brazil counts as western IMO.
Well brazil it's fuked, go to Perú Colombia Venezuela, it's okey no feminism there mayb a little but are tards fat whores 2/10

As likely as winning the lottery tbh

All women are feminists

there's none in the muslim world let alone the west, and if there was she'd still want tyrone

Only if the community she lives in isn't feminist and is closed off (like the amish)

all women are feminists in one way or another. Why would they go against their own interests?

All women are hoes

Go to your local church. Might be some non-feminist, conservative-minded girls there. Good luck and don't stop trying.

They pretty much have to insist on feminism or they can't ride the cock carousel

Go to your local church. Might be some non-feminist, conservative-minded girls there. Good luck and don't stop trying.
"just find a church girl bro"
cope unless you're 15

I already tried that kind of game. In my area, protestant churches are full to the brim with whores and "ex-"whores, catholic churches are 90%+ old people and the few younger women there are the typical career women that only want to marry a betabuxx at 30+. I tried the Mormon church, this is by far the best one for finding a wife, but sadly the white Americans from the Mormon Belt won't ever marry a BR poor convert.

I'd marry a girl like the missionaries I met. They were already 20 but 20 is the new 12 nowadays. Impossible to get a younger girl for marriage unless you buy some native American girl in some obscure corner of the Amazon rain forest or something.

Last edited:
I am not religious but just for the sake of finding someone, I’m ready to convert to Christianity and just lose my virginity for a virgin woman. I just want to feel love again, that nice throbbing sensation in your chest, the one no drugs can imitate.
I’d do anything to get rid of this weight on my heart. Just a loyal and caring person, that I would reciprocate feelings for.
I can’t even cry anymore, my body won’t allow it. It’s fucking painful to not being able to cry

I have no idea so I'll absent from voting this time.