Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is it even possible to get rid of facial bloat?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I’m sick of this shit. I see people much fatter than me with more refined faces. Also my skin is fucking horrible. I have weird red spots and moles everywhere.

Balance your sodium potassium ratios and see if that helps. This means eating like 4 plain potatoes a day and having no more than a fraction of a teaspoons worth of salt. It's hard but I've seen results with myself in the past in the way of reducing facial bloat or bloat in general.

Balance your sodium potassium ratios and see if that helps. This means eating like 4 plain potatoes a day and having no more than a fraction of a teaspoons worth of salt. It's hard but I've seen results with myself in the past in the way of reducing facial bloat or bloat in general.
Basically, do you ask him to lose weight?

So no salt?

Water/fluid weight pretty much

Just a tiny bit. It's supposed to be like 4 times as much potassium as sodium, which is a big difference.
Okay. Thanks bro. I will eat potatoes and bananas and beans every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back