Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it easy or possible to get a job without any skill and experience in your country?

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

Officer
★★
In my country you can't move a finger without certificates. You can get blue collar and sales, waiter or similar jobs with low educational background but getting good jobs purely based on skills isn’t an option without showing a degree from uni or college (which technically gets you into your early 20's to be qualified just to apply for any normal job) and job market is hard. How is it in your country? I hope I could be making my own money by working at 18 or even younger if I were in west (technically I still can but wages are too low for those jobs) . So I was just wondering how is it in west? Do you even need to show anything about your educational background? Or any limitation or difficulty getting job? What are the chances to grow?

It is possible and not very hard

Only dead end jobs for minimal pay unless you know someone that could recommend you which is impossible for antisocial pariah like me.

Yes but nothing actually well-paying

It's damn near impossible.

Best bet is self employment. Do something easy that needs doing.

Got rejected from McDonalds crushed my remiang confidence

No it's impossible brocel unless ur a femborg.