Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it easier for females to succeed careerwise?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Compared to men, e.g HR careers, secretaries, therapists, etc, all do jack shit and all of them are mostly women.

Can fuck into any office position by allowing the person hiring them to fuck them in any position.

Can fuck into any office position by allowing the person hiring them to fuck them in any position.
well what about muslim foids they make good money here but i guess theyre just good at hiding their whoredom

Yes, I don't think I should explain everything, but right from the school or even earlier it all develops much easier for them without constant pressure men are expected to withstand. There are women CEOs because otherwise it's misogyny :soy::soy::soy:, on the other hand you rarely see women on other high positions which require skills, experience and hardwork. Although, there are women in stem, but mostly because they again do shit, while trucel haxxers develop shit

Women are often chosen over men for a lot of jobs. Even something as simple as retail, they want the young foids working and getting all the attention in the front, while the ugly guys are in the back doing the real work

Women are definitely preferred for the easy jobs (HR, retail, hospitality, teaching) forcing men to do the hard work (construction, waste management, farming, engineering)

Yes, there is a study saying that 15% of foids have slept with their bosses, and 50% were promoted because of it

when i worked at the government i noticed that in the STEM department I worked at, the full time team i was part of had about 6 people, 3 women and 3 men, but the lower end of the STEM work were done by contractors who were on the other side of the floor, which numbered like 20-30 were almost all men lol . they got paid way less, have no employee benefits since they were on short term contract, do the most boring work, and disrespected by the manager.

it's pretty amazing. see, the government has to hire equal amount of female and male, so they make it equal. but for contractors that rule doesnt apply so its more of mericracy so it's almost all men.... women in that field is tiny anyways
holy shit i realise now this is what was happening at my last workplace, the real employees were 50/50 gender split but they hired like 5 indian temp contractors to do the cleaning and bitch work. JFL my mum thinks i can get a real job because my sister got into HR.

Women are often chosen over men for a lot of jobs. Even something as simple as retail, they want the young foids working and getting all the attention in the front, while the ugly guys are in the back doing the real work

Women are definitely preferred for the easy jobs (HR, retail, hospitality, teaching) forcing men to do the hard work (construction, waste management, farming, engineering)

Career-wise, women are favored heavily. Take it from me, a guy that: is stuck in a shitty underpaid job with a Master's degree, has sent hundreds of resumes & applications in the past two years, managed to get only two interviews (where I didn't get the job, obviously). I see women complaining all the time that they've spent a month applying to jobs and are already bitching, only to finally get a job shortly.

On my Linkedin feed, I constantly see foids getting promoted or finding jobs shortly after graduation.
I know one girl that flunked out of my graduate program and managed to get a government position somehow (and gov't jobs often requests transcripts).
I know another one that was called back with a job offer a mere two hours after the interview was done.

The thing is, these organizations, be it government agencies, private companies, or doctoral programs, think they're being woke by hiring women left and right, but are so blind that they fail to see that they're all doing the same thing, inadvertently discriminating against men. It's like they imagine themselves as rebellious people in the fifties.

Career-wise, women are favored heavily. Take it from me, a guy that: is stuck in a shitty underpaid job with a Master's degree, has sent hundreds of resumes & applications in the past two years, managed to get only two interviews (where I didn't get the job, obviously). I see women complaining all the time that they've spent a month applying to jobs and are already bitching, only to finally get a job shortly.

On my Linkedin feed, I constantly see foids getting promoted or finding jobs shortly after graduation.
I know one girl that flunked out of my graduate program and managed to get a government position somehow (and gov't jobs often requests transcripts).
I know another one that was called back with a job offer a mere two hours after the interview was done.

The thing is, these organizations, be it government agencies, private companies, or doctoral programs, think they're being woke by hiring women left and right, but are so blind that they fail to see that they're all doing the same thing, inadvertently discriminating against men. It's like they imagine themselves as rebellious people in the fifties.
Brutal, we live in a Gynocentric Hell

Oh, they aren't doing it inadvertently. They know exactly what they are doing

Brutal, we live in a Gynocentric Hell

It really is. In fact, just a couple of hours ago I received another rejection email. Yet, my family wonders why I'm so bitter and sometimes feel like roping

It really is. In fact, just a couple of hours ago I received another rejection email. Yet, my family wonders why I'm so bitter and sometimes feel like roping
:feelsbadman:brootal

Yes women are prefered at a 2 to 1 rate for STEM jobs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back