Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it cucked to want to kill your sex drive?

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
I am too sexually frustrated. I work a job where it is around 80% filled with foids and a lot of them are young and attractive, it's torture being around them all day and seeing them talk and flirt with other guys. I feel depressed and mogged all day, every day. I know the easiest solution would be to quit my job and work a male dominated job but I don't want to quit yet because it is an easy job (hence why it is filled with foids) and I am saving money up.

No, if you’re aware of the situation you’re in, I don’t think it’s cucked at all.

I am too sexually frustrated. I work a job where it is around 80% filled with foids and a lot of them are young and attractive, it's torture being around them all day and seeing them talk and flirt with other guys. I feel depressed and mogged all day, every day. I know the easiest solution would be to quit my job and work a male dominated job but I don't want to quit yet because it is an easy job (hence why it is filled with foids) and I am saving money up.
Yes just jack it.

you can kill your sex drive but that hole in your heart will always be with you

I want to say something now but I won't...
You get it

Jerk yourself 3 Times a day.
Take Zoloft to push your super Sayan coooom

do a extent yes, but this is due to you being aware of your situation. so i will say that if beating your meat 40+ times a day dont work, then get does jew pills that make you a impotent zombie.

learn to make chemical weapons. Learn about HVAC and identify the intake ventilation and if it leads back to inside the building. Make them all pay.

I always thought foids dressing provocatively should be considered a SA on men. It really IS torture.

It's not cucked. Being a slave of your sex drive and being willing to sacrifice your human decency, integrity, morals and values in order to satisfy it, is cucked, though.

Male sex drive is the main reason foids have so much power. If we don't desire them sexually, they're left with nothing. They can't survive on their own, because they are retarded children. So tactically muting your sex drive is based and is a power tool, it helps you think clearly and will save you from foid manipulation.

nah mine is mostly killed and i feel less angry without it

british foids killed my sex drive bc they are ugly

kinda because it's your biology you're trying to defeat

Libido equals life and vitality. Meditate a lot and spend your extra energy on hobbies would be my advice

Unless your goal is to have kids, there is no use to a sex drive that's not recreational.

I too went through that phase Bros

The only thing that helped was total isolation. For me that meant living in the woods. And only going into town to buy bulk foods...

I too went through that phase Bros

The only thing that helped was total isolation. For me that meant living in the woods. And only going into town to buy bulk foods...
Isolation helped me for the past 6 years, but I am forced to work now, the work doesn't bother me, what bothers me is being surrounded by sexhavers and foids that mog the living shit out of me, I never had this problem as a NEET because I would avoid everyone.

Isolation helped me for the past 6 years, but I am forced to work now, the work doesn't bother me, what bothers me is being surrounded by sexhavers and foids that mog the living shit out of me, I never had this problem as a NEET because I would avoid everyone.
Just try to ignore them as much as possible

Depends on context

In your case, No

I feel the same way, am tried of this feeling

Killing your sex drive means killing your testosterone. The cons outweigh the pros.

No. You are adapting yourself to your situation and numbing yourself to the true frustration of your lack.

my advice unfortunately is based on my experience and it doesn't work with everything, but I would simply advise you to focus on the work you do, avoid looking at girls, physiques etc. as much as possible. Put the maximum amount of effort you can into focusing on your work, take it as a game and think in terms of small goals. For example, for one week I won't look at x girls, for the other x and y and then advance with the statistics until it works, it will take time