Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it cucked to raise a surrogate baby with Chad's and Stacy's DNA?

sensuouscurves

sensuouscurves

Recruit
★★
I always wanted to raise a son but I don't want to him to have the subhuman genes (though as I am an incel I could not get a child of my own anyway). Is it cucked if I find a Chad sperm donor and a Stacy egg donor and get an IVF?

It is cucked to raise someone else's children.

Why would you do that?

do you even need to ask? you are raising chads kid free of charge. of course its cucked jfl at how retarded this GrAYcel is

If it's not your kid, then it's cucked.

do you even need to ask? you are raising chads kid free of charge. of course its cucked jfl at how retarded this GrAYcel is
rude, but true

Yes. Chad DNA must be exterminated from genome, and let future be of really evolved gracile men

Elliotrodgercute

Yes, they're the spawn of chad

Well I dunno, it is apparently literally cucked. I just don't want to raise a subhuman.

Yes. Buy a gigastacy egg and then use your sperm. GigaChad and gigaStacy genes can still give you trucel kids. Best way to get a chad is to use genetic engineering. But even then, a properly blackpilled father could get a chad from normie or chadlite genes because they would get their sons on HGH and supplements early.

Yes. Buy a gigastacy egg and then use your sperm. GigaChad and gigaStacy genes can still give you trucel kids. Best way to get a chad is to use genetic engineering. But even then, a properly blackpilled father could get a chad from normie or chadlite genes because they would get their sons on HGH and supplements early.
I tried to study biology once but I do not think we really understand what genes make you a Chad. Like the height is more or less clear, some parts of IQ are clear but the facial structure is not I think. So I am afraid to edit anything, you are more likely to fuck it up if you don't know what you are doing.

I tried to study biology once but I do not think we really understand what genes make you a Chad. Like the height is more or less clear, some parts of IQ are clear but the facial structure is not I think. So I am afraid to edit anything, you are more likely to fuck it up if you don't know what you are doing.
The only thing you need to be sure of genetics wise is height and frame. Everything else can be worked around or fixed surgically if the general build is good. Face structure is determined by prenatal test and puberty. Watch your son's facial development. IQ is cope. 400 weeks vs 1 Meeks. It's nice to have but not needed beyond "retarded" levels.

The only thing you need to be sure of genetics wise is height and frame. Everything else can be worked around or fixed surgically if the general build is good. Face structure is determined by prenatal test and puberty. Watch your son's facial development. IQ is cope. 400 weeks vs 1 Meeks. It's nice to have but not needed beyond "retarded" levels.
I don't know. I get what you are saying but I feel like you can't really feed a completely random face to the surgeon and expect him to produce a Brad Pitt. IQ is cope for getting laid but I would like my son to impact this world not only by roasting roasties. Will report once I edit him.